View Full Version : Edmond, Third Best Place to Live - USA

Karried
05-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Wow, I just saw a website that listed Edmond OK as the
Third Best Place to Live in the United States - how cool is that?

The site was Relocate-America.com

Bartlesville, OK was in 7th place, that is great considering they had a choice of over 5000 nominations -
I thought that was really interesting - you can go to the site and nominate your city. Great for property values and community spirit.. ;)

Curt
06-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Wow, I just saw a website that listed Edmond OK as the
Third Best Place to Live in the United States - how cool is that?

The site was Relocate-America.com

Bartlesville, OK was in 7th place, that is great considering they had a choice of over 5000 nominations -
I thought that was really interesting - you can go to the site and nominate your city. Great for property values and community spirit.. ;)

This is good to hear, being that I want to move to edmond.

Karried
06-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, you'll love Edmond - If I can be of any help or offer assistance - please don't hesitate to contact me - I am a Realtor and specialize in the Edmond area, I can send you school reports and neighborhood reports - I can send you homes the day they come on the market - let me know if I can help in any way -

Karrie Dennis
Churchill-Brown and Associates
755-4422 or www.karriesellshomes.com or karrie@churchilbrown.com -thanks, Karrie

Curt
06-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks Karrie, as many times as I have been to Edmond, I love the place. Im just outside Detroit now, and the people here are rude and unfreindly. Every time I come to Edmond, everyone is so nice, I feel at home there.