View Full Version : What happened to the "Sheet lady?"

SoonerQueen
03-07-2009, 10:06 PM
For several months there has been a lady on the corner of NW 63rd and Meridian selling sheets and comforter sets. I bought a set of sheets and was going to try them out. They turned out to be the most awesome sheets I've ever slept on. Now that I want to buy some more from her, she isn't on that corner. I have looked around the area to see if I could find her, but no luck. If anyone has seen that "sheet lady" recently can you tell me where she is? Today I found a pecan man, kids selling candy bars and another group of kids selling Girl Scout cookies, but no "sheet lady." If you know where she is, please tell me.

rondvu
03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
SoonerQueen she would also set up at Reno and MacArthur on the weekends, but she has not been there in a while. I will keep an eye out for you.

Generals64
03-08-2009, 08:52 PM
For several months there has been a lady on the corner of NW 63rd and Meridian selling sheets and comforter sets. I bought a set of sheets and was going to try them out. They turned out to be the most awesome sheets I've ever slept on. Now that I want to buy some more from her, she isn't on that corner. I have looked around the area to see if I could find her, but no luck. If anyone has seen that "sheet lady" recently can you tell me where she is? Today I found a pecan man, kids selling candy bars and another group of kids selling Girl Scout cookies, but no "sheet lady." If you know where she is, please tell me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the Old Paris Flea Market, she's there or one of her co-hearts is there....Sheets come from Sam Moon Trading in Dallas....You have to ask for them they aren't out on the floor...

Prunepicker
03-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Go to the Old Paris Flea Market, she's there or one of her co-hearts is
there....Sheets come from Sam Moon Trading in Dallas... You have to ask for
them they aren't out on the floor...

Attention! Gen64 is on Loratab and Bud lite. Don't take anything he says for
granted until he's passed the kidney stone!