View Full Version : The Official Moderators Appreciation Thread

Midtowner
01-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Soon to be the second longest thread on the site.

SoundMind
01-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Although I haven't participated on this forum much in the past, I think the moderators do a wonderful job here. The site is always clean and there are a lot of different forums offered.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-17-2005, 02:50 PM
mods are cool!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-17-2005, 10:39 PM
I think Patrick is the best mod we have, though they are all great, I am just most familiar w/ Patrick.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-17-2005, 10:52 PM
mods are still cool!

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
01-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey guys we really appreciate the positive feedback we get.Its quite refreshing for us.We strive to keep everyone happy and having a ggod time here so that everyone wants to invite their friends here.You just canT always please everyone.Thanks for all your support Ladies and Gentlemen it means alot to us.

DarlingDiva:iagree:

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey guys we really appreciate the positive feedback we get.Its quite refreshing for us.We strive to keep everyone happy and having a ggod time here so that everyone wants to invite their friends here.You just canT always please everyone.Thanks for all your support Ladies and Gentlemen it means alot to us.

DarlingDiva:iagree: You're cool! Thanks!

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-18-2005, 12:16 AM
...and all the others!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-18-2005, 06:05 AM
Yes. This doesn't just pertain to Patrick!

Keith
01-18-2005, 06:43 AM
Patrick who? Oh yeah, the OTHER moderator.LOL. Thanks for the kind words everybody.:)

Ms.Relaxationstation
01-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Mods for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

You guys don't inhale, do you???:Smiley233

Midtowner
01-18-2005, 02:06 PM
I could say something offensive in this thread, but they'd just edit it out.

Why? Because they kick ass.

Disclaimer: I hereby apologize for any potential offense caused to those with traumatic ass damage, especially ass damage due to severe kicking. Please realize that my intent here is not to offend you.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-18-2005, 04:07 PM
I am offended by Midtowner. I am not talking to him for 2 weeks.

Patrick
01-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the great comments. And thanks Midtowner for starting this thread! Sorry this one is longer than yours! lol! And I love your reply with the disclaimer....absolutely hilarious.

Thanks Nick (Sooner&RiceGrad) for the great comments. I also enjoy talking with you off the site via PM, as well as on the site.

Well, as you probably know much moderating is actually done behind the scenes. In fact, we've met 3 times now as mods to discuss various issues. We pretty much talk via phone every day. As Midtowner suggested, we have had to edit or close threads, but we try to allow free speach here as much as possible. We're always debating on whether we should allow more free speech or tame the discussion more. It's a balancing act, one that's not always easy, and doesn't always make everyone happy. For the most part, I think we've tried to do everything possible to make everyone happy here. We're always available if you need us....we're just a PM or email away.

As Diva mentioned in another thread, we also have full time jobs and careers, so we can't always observe every post. That's where come in. We appreciate you for alway letting us know when there's a problem to deal with.

So, should we start a registered users appreciation thread? lol!

Seriously, we enjoy the discussion that goes on here. Without you guys, it just wouldn't be any fun!

Okay, enough of my serious side! lol!

MasterWolf
01-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks for all the wonderful and kind words. I believe that we all, not just mods, do a great job on contributing to the site and making it one of the best forums around. Thanks again, guys.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-18-2005, 11:54 PM
You guys rawk!

Patrick
01-19-2005, 12:29 AM
:yourock:

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Alright, now I think we know who is becoming a real suck up...

floater
01-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks, mods for making this forum a great place for chatter. So many features and personalities, and managed with the right touch. It's a great step onto the highhorse...;)

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-20-2005, 12:03 PM
You guys still rawk!!!