View Full Version : New Blog- Mine

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-16-2005, 01:13 AM
I want to take the time to point out that I have been spending about 3 hours trying to figure out this stupid Blogger program, and with a little bit of Flickr (some side program that is necessary) and Picasa (photo organizer) I have done magic. This is not really like downtownguy's blog, where he hint's what may happen soon. This is merely to discuss complicated OKC formula's and theoreom. I apoligize if I have discombobolated my wording, but I tried to simplify it. :). Tell me what you think.

http://okcurbanite-suburbanite.blogspot.com/

The OKCUrbanite-Suburbanite. Just a name, that isn't nearly as confusing as the text, he-he.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Actually the mame is supposed to hint that I am knowledgable about urban and suburban developments.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-18-2005, 09:55 PM
So... who has seen my new blog? Comments?

windowphobe
01-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I've seen it. It's a good example of what they call "place blogging," which we haven't had a lot of around here until recently, and which I consider a favorable development. (It's awfully easy to grow up here with little or no historical perspective; the place blogger, by explaining why things are the way they are and how they got that way, is performing, I think, a public service.)

floater
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Not only that, I think it's healthy that people care to write about how their city works, whether it's written history or opinion. By the way, welcome to the board, Sooner!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Thank you.