View Full Version : Happy early birthday Keith!!

Patrick
08-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Hey Keith, my good ole buddy! I know this is early, but I'm out of town right now, and wasn't sure if I'd be on here Wednesday, but just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, August 4th!!!! Love those August birthdays....didn't know yours was 3 days before mine!

Patrick
08-03-2004, 02:23 AM
By the way...are you really going to be 43??? Boy I'm feeling old! When I first met you you were like 37 or something like that! Man, that's been a long time ago! I was only 18 back then, when I started on OKC Talkback! Amazing!

Keith
08-03-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks, Patrick, "ole" buddy. I sure didn't realize that your birthday was 3 days after mine. I am just a tad bit older than you are. You know, when you get to be 43 years old, a birthday is just another day. Although, I really enjoy having a birthday each year...it's good for my health. I think we have known each other for at least 6-7 years. I met you when we first started posting on OKC Talkback. Although we share a lot of the same views, there are some things that we don't agree on, however, no matter what, we have remained good friends and respected each others opinions.

I think it is time for us to celebrate our birthdays by going to Chelino's in Bricktown, sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I think tomorrow, I will take a breather from all the mowing I have been doing, and just relax(Relax? What is that?)

Anyway, thanks Patrick, and I hope you have a great birthday too.

floater
08-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Happy B-day, Keith. Yes, age is just a number, but youth is a state of mind!! :)

Patrick
08-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Yeah, Keith, we do differ on some of the issues, but that's what makes it fun! I like hearing your views! It wouldn't be as interesting if everyone agreed with me! I think we agree on most of the major and important issues. Namely, pro-life, prayer in schools, God in the pledge of allegiance, I'm against gay marriage, etc. The only real issue we probably disagree on is the gambling issue, and somewhat on politics, but I can understand you siding with the more conservative side. Although, I'm democrat, I guess I'm more what you'd call a conservative democrat, because I side with the more conservative moral issues as well!

mranderson
08-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Yes. Happy Brithday my friend. :D