View Full Version : Hudson, Alba & C. Affleck Filming Movie In Oklahoma This Month

the_Mont
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Per NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/big-names-headed-to-oklahoma-to-film-the-killer-inside-me/article/3350373?custom_click=lead_story_title)

CCOKC
03-05-2009, 05:42 PM
My great uncle and aunt are thespians in local theater around town. They are always sending me information on casting call around town. A few weeks ago they sent me several posts that they were looking for local children to play younger versions of Kate Hudson. I guess I should have posted that here. I deleted the e-mails but will post any other casting calls in the future if anyone is interested.

edcrunk
03-06-2009, 03:59 AM
i've been hearing for a while that jessica alba was going to be in town soon...

metro
03-06-2009, 07:52 AM
CCOKC, please do.

edcrunk
05-17-2009, 02:05 AM
i hung out with casey tonight... he was kinda weird.

animeGhost
05-17-2009, 08:07 AM
It looks like they took the story down :(

Stan Silliman
05-18-2009, 12:17 AM
I couldn't decide who is my favorite Jessica.
They're all hotttt!

I finally settled on Fletcher...

Let's see Jessica Simpson solve a murder

megax11
05-18-2009, 08:01 AM
The movie is called, "The Killer Inside of Me."

I am currently in the process of shooting a short film, in which the actor in my film, was recently hired as a production assistant to the film I stated above.

Jessica Alba, looks not only very hot, but she seems like she would be a nice person too.

kevinpate
05-18-2009, 08:09 AM
She's talented, she's attractive, you don't find pics of her kicking puppies or drying kittens in the microwave. If she wasn't already married, my son could do worse.
8^)

hoya
05-18-2009, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

edcrunk
05-24-2009, 02:58 PM
i still haven't seen alba or hudson. however, i feel bad about my earlier statement bout casey... he was just kinda acting weird the first night he got into town. when he's not being barraged by annoying drunk girls he is really cool.

kevinpate
05-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Of the folks in that movie, Simon Baker would be the most interesting to chat with, at least for me. Liked his role in Devil and I've become a fan of the Mentalist, though it was Robin T who first had me tuning in to catch that show.

Stan Silliman
05-24-2009, 10:26 PM
The movie is called, "The Killer Inside of Me."

I am currently in the process of shooting a short film, in which the actor in my film, was recently hired as a production assistant to the film I stated above.

Jessica Alba, looks not only very hot, but she seems like she would be a nice person too.

Based on a book by Jim Thompson from Anadarko.
This is a remake of an earlier Steve McQueen movie.

McQueen made another movie from a Thompson book called "The Getaway". His co-star was Ali McGraw. Sam Peckinpaugh directed.
Was that one remade?

Any Thompson fans out there?
I really enjoyed "The Grifters" which was based on another of his books. It starred Annette Benning and John Cusack.

narrowexpanded
05-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Based on a book by Jim Thompson from Anadarko.
This is a remake of an earlier Steve McQueen movie.

McQueen made another movie from a Thompson book called "The Getaway". His co-star was Ali McGraw. Sam Peckinpaugh directed.
Was that one remade?

Any Thompson fans out there?
I really enjoyed "The Grifters" which was based on another of his books. It starred Annette Benning and John Cusack.

If memory serves, the getaway was remade as a starring vehicle for alec baldwin and kim bassinger back when they were married. james woods was in it as well.

its been a long time, but i had a thing for thompsons noir-ish novels not too long after seeing the grifters and after dark my sweet, both good flicks if you like that genre.

nighttrain12
05-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Hopefully 12 months from now or whenever this movie gets released they can have a big premiere with all the actors coming back. Penn Square Mall would be a good place to host it or perhaps Warren Theaters.