View Full Version : The worst state government agency you dealt with

gmwise
02-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Mine is The Corporation Commission, the people there, didn't know if there's forms or what to fill out a complaint.
One woman whose name is A., took a month to return a call to get the answer above.

Whats your choice?

OKCMallen
02-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Which divisions within the Corporation Commission?

FRISKY
02-19-2009, 01:08 PM
OKC Zoning.
**Oops, I just saw you wanted "state" agencies.

gmwise
02-24-2009, 04:33 PM
OKC Zoning.
**Oops, I just saw you wanted "state" agencies.

Thats next month..lol

gmwise
02-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Which divisions within the Corporation Commission?

Hell if I know. I just knew it took a month to response to my voicemail, and still no response to my question.

Midtowner
02-24-2009, 04:59 PM
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation.

OKCMallen
02-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Hell if I know. I just knew it took a month to response to my voicemail, and still no response to my question.

Well, what is your question?

Buickcarnut
02-26-2009, 06:09 PM
DHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention DHS? Oh yea if your a non-custodial parent...get ready to get bent over, screwed over and generally F_____d!

Just to show you how incompetent this department is, I received 4, count em 4 letters that all had the same contents, wanting another financial statement to make their yearly review, one they just did 6 months ago? No, I'm not a deadbeat, have never missed a payment, but this place treats you like a criminal, no wonder why people don't pay their child support, this place makes it's own rules. I could go on and on about the wrong doings this agency has done to me. It seems their is absolutly ZERO accountability of this state run department.

gmwise
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
I simply think DHS, needs to be broken up.
BUT if this was some wierd mirrored universe and we lived in it, and this was up to me.
I would execute those idiots.
I received a letter telling me to please bring my daughter in for her review.
I don't have a daughter!
I contacted them and said I don't have a daughter and THEY argued with me.
They didn't have one digit of my SSN, or a bit of information that was correct.
They threaten legal action.
I responded.
It took me a good mean ass lawyer to scared the **** out of them.
They're a loose cannon of state agencies.

gmwise
03-01-2009, 08:22 AM
I think they should expand the number of commissioners of the Corporation Commission.
That way it cost more to bribe them.

I'm sure under the Bush Adminstration, they could have just call it a Tax Credit.

jarrington00
03-07-2009, 10:10 AM
CompSource and the Workers' Compensation Court, the biggest racket in the state that only small business owners know about.

possumfritter
05-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Without a doubt...Oklahoma Department of Human Services (from the very top, down to the Caseworker, and everyone in between). Then it would have to be the Oklahoma State Department of Health/Child Guidance Service. And finally, although not a state government agency, I would have to nominate the Oklahoma Bar Association (because of the inter-play between OKDHS, OBA, and some of the judges and attorneys).

On the flip side...kudos to the Director and his staff at OSDH/WIC!