View Full Version : A Vision of Heroes

Keith
01-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Check this link out.....it could bring tears to your eyes.

http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)

>

workman45
03-13-2005, 12:51 AM
Awesome!

Jay
03-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Its kind of funny how something like this can put things in prospective. You look at all of the little things that we stress over like traffic, problems at work or things that happen at home. Then you see this and think things aren't so bad after all. You can't help but feel blessed that you have what you have.

You could be in the shoes of one of are troops. You could be praying every free moment you get. Asking God to please help you make it home alive. Please let me hug my family members one more time before you call me home.

My prayers and thoughts will always be with these men and women. I once stood beside them in the ranks. I never saw any action in my time; however, I know thier pain of missing home and missing thier family.

I would like to recommend to everyone here rather you support the war effort or not. Next time you see a service member, shake thier hand, give them a hug and say thanks. They sacrifice everything to protect the freedom we take for granted everyday. Thier service allows us to sleep well at night and do everything we do everyday.

Karried
03-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Tears to your eyes? More like sobs! That was beautiful.

workman45
03-13-2005, 03:02 PM
oklacity75:
My prayers and thoughts will always be with these men and women. I once stood beside them in the ranks. I never saw any action in my time; however, I know thier pain of missing home and missing thier family.

As an ex-infrantryman, because of training and family seperation, I too can guess at the trials they have faced. I thank God it wasn't necessary for me to see action and give all honor and praise to those who have. We have the best military in the world because we have the best people in our military.