View Full Version : Hopefully I'll spend my whole career here

so1rfan
01-30-2009, 06:48 PM
If you aren't a KD fan now, you will be.

As Durant grows, so do the Thunder - NBA - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=An4o5ysCEGoeQVjWUbPiymq8vLYF?slug=jy-durantthunder012909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

jbrown84
01-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Good to hear he likes it here. I've been waiting to hear those kind of quotes.

lasomeday
01-31-2009, 09:04 AM
This makes me happy! He is a great guy and OKC does fit his laid back personality. I hope we can attract some other starts that just want to live a laid back slow life away from all of the hastles of the big cities. That could be a draw for us, that most of the other cities can't offer. The anti-city city...

MadMonk
01-31-2009, 09:44 AM
This makes me happy! He is a great guy and OKC does fit his laid back personality. I hope we can attract some other starts that just want to live a laid back slow life away from all of the hastles of the big cities. That could be a draw for us, that most of the other cities can't offer. The anti-city city...
I hope he stays here too. Good friends, cheap steaks and a laid back lifestyle. That's exactly how OKC should be marketing itself, rather trying to copycat other cities.

Karried
01-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Good friends, cheap steaks and a laid back lifestyle

Close to the highest Obesity rate in the nation...maybe we should change just a little bit?

Good friends, Cheap Chicken and a few more Walking/ Biking trails? lol

I love Kevin Durant... I hope he stays !!!!

Easy180
01-31-2009, 01:00 PM
"Durant could always change his mind. If the Thunder don’t turn into consistent winners, the losing will wear on him, too. Eventually, the losing gets to everyone."

That pretty much sums it up...Gotta get a couple more solid players and turn it into a winner before his contract is up

MadMonk
01-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Close to the highest Obesity rate in the nation...maybe we should change just a little bit?

Good friends, Cheap Chicken and a few more Walking/ Biking trails? lol

I love Kevin Durant... I hope he stays !!!!
That works too. :Smiley199

metro
02-02-2009, 08:28 AM
I hope he stays here too. Good friends, cheap steaks and a laid back lifestyle. That's exactly how OKC should be marketing itself, rather trying to copycat other cities.

No, not cheap steaks, good steaks!

wsucougz
02-02-2009, 10:01 AM

Durant is so skinny that he will single-handedly drop us to at least the middle of that list.

MadMonk
02-02-2009, 10:16 AM
No, not cheap steaks, good steaks!
Yeah, but even the good ones are relatively cheap here. :tiphat:

metro
02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
yeah, but saying "cheap steaks" isn't necessarily a good way to market okc. you can get good expensive ones here too.