View Full Version : Kristen Key at Loony Bin. Free Tickets.

Stan Silliman
01-26-2009, 05:20 PM
For Wednesday Jan 28th. Comedian Kristen Key from Last Comic Standing will at the Loony Bin. On that night ONLY you can get free tickets for you and three friends by calling 239-4242 and saying you got a MySpace invite from STAN SILLIMAN.

You must call before 5:00 pm Weds and you must reserve to get the comp tickets. You won't get them if you just walk in.

It will be good weather and there will also be eight other comics that night.

Any questions, message me.

Stan Silliman
01-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Does anyone not know where the Loony Bin comedy is located? It is in the Rockwell Plaza at Northwest Highway and Rockwell. Just South of the Ross Store.

plaidpixel
01-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks, Stan! I live nearby, I think I'll take you up on this :-)

kevinpate
01-28-2009, 06:02 AM
A tad too far north ,in this weather, for this particular Normanite. I'm not even certain if I'm coming into OKC during day time hours today.

I'll be watching for future announcements though. Oh, is Loony Bin smoke free? If not, are at least some of their shows smoke free?

Stan Silliman
01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Kevin,

I'll keep you posted.
They may have more smoke-free shows but for now the Friday early show at 8:00 is smoke-free.

Stan

plaidpixel
01-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Stan, you were great tonight! Thank you for the hook up on the tickets, I looked for you after the show to tell you hi but didn't see you standing around... I can tell you love what you do! Thanks again for a great mid-week night =)

Stan Silliman
01-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks, Plaid. Appreciate you coming, especially with the weather. Glad you liked the show. I always like seeing Kristen Key, myself.

I did leave right after the show as my wife was working late at the office and I was her transportation.

I'll let you know when I do a February promotion.