View Full Version : map on bridges

khook
01-24-2009, 04:40 PM
heres a link to structurally deficient bridges

Map of Structurally Deficient Bridges in United States | CleanBeta (http://cleantechlawandbusiness.com/cleanbeta/index.php/2342/map-of-structurally-deficient-bridges-in-united-states/)

rondvu
01-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Sad our bridges don't hold up any better then they do. My mother being German had a bridge in her hometown that is over 500 years old. She was from Vilmar German who's marble quarry installed marble in the Kremlin and the Empire State building.

Arrival Runkel with the old Lahn bridge. The stone bridge was built 552 years ago in 1498.

hipsterdoofus
01-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Sad our bridges don't hold up any better then they do. My mother being German had a bridge in her hometown that is over 500 years old. She was from Vilmar German who's marble quarry installed marble in the Kremlin and the Empire State building.

Arrival Runkel with the old Lahn bridge. The stone bridge was built 552 years ago in 1498.

You do realize there were no cars driving on that bridge in 1498?

Midtowner
01-26-2009, 07:50 AM

I'd wager those bridges weren't built by the lowest bidder.