View Full Version : Anyone stay up and watch the game?

so1rfan
01-22-2009, 07:30 AM
Watched the three hours of Lost and flipped back and forth between the commercials to catch the track meet going on in Oakland last night. I couldn't hang though and had to go to bed halfway through the third.

Literally one of those games where the last one with the ball wins.

Jeff Green!!

Another winnable one Friday also.

CCOKC
01-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Yes, I stayed up and watched. I really did not think we would win that one with 1.6 seconds left. Finally, a win at the buzzer. Did you see all of the losses at the buzzer they showed at the time out. We were definitely due.

OKCMallen
01-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Esp after what Carmelo did to us in OKC.

"I think it's as simple as [it] went down to the last second and a lucky shot beat us tonight," Golden State coach Don Nelson said. "I don't believe [Green] called bank on the shot. I believe he shot it so poorly it went in. It was one of those shots."

Crybaby. :)

Richard at Remax
01-22-2009, 09:50 AM
It was awesome. I hate when coaches don't give credit where credit is due. If lebron hit that shot it was because he was the best ever. Jeff Green hits it and is lucky. Lame.

OKCMallen
01-22-2009, 11:25 AM
It was awesome. I hate when coaches don't give credit where credit is due. If lebron hit that shot it was because he was the best ever. Jeff Green hits it and is lucky. Lame.

Me too. Real bitch move on Nelson's part.

wsucougz
01-22-2009, 12:32 PM
I watched it - what an offensive showdown.

LordGerald
01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Watched the three hours of Lost and flipped back and forth between the commercials to catch the track meet going on in Oakland last night. I couldn't hang though and had to go to bed halfway through the third.

Jeff Green!!

Russell drops 30. Could be R.O.Y. if his numbers continue to climb.

OKCisOK4me
01-22-2009, 01:52 PM

Jeff Green!!

Completely opposite of you. Flipped the channels between oSu basketball & then the Thunder game--insane. Then in the waning moments when I thought they'd choke, I switched it to the 2 hour season premiere of LOST, which I DVR'd and then went to see if I could watch PIP while I was watching my recording and sure enough I could. They were interviewing Green and they showed the replay & I was thinking 'hell yes'!

dmoor82
01-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Finally!!!!!!Nelson Bitched out, that shot fell and it's as simple as that.a win and GS lost nothing more to say,what a crybaby! Any1 think the Thunder will top 20 wins from last year?

Laramie
01-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Gotta love it; it was unbelieveable!

OKC4me
01-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Very excited. I stayed up and watched it. We were definately due to win a close game.