View Full Version : Sam's Staying

westsidesooner
01-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I just heard on the animal that OU is having a press confrence at 4:30 today. Rumor has it that Sam Bradford is going to stay at OU. No promises, just thought Id throw this news out for anyone interested. I got my fingers crossed.

TaoMaas
01-14-2009, 03:03 PM
News OK has a story up now that says Trent Williams is staying, too. I had been wondering if Bradford, Williams, and Gresham were going to stick together and come back next year to try for another shot at the title.

jsibelius
01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Good for him/them. I hope they even stick around to finish their educations.

Easy180
01-14-2009, 07:33 PM
I think surprised isn't really a strong enough word to use...Most of the defense is back and now the core of the offense...Gonna need all of 'em cause next years schedule is much tougher

I wonder if Sam wasn't real hip on going to the cursed Lions or cold azz KC?

soonerfan21
01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
to all those naysayers - "I told you so!" Just had a feeling that the money wouldn't be the only factor in Sam's decision. Being that he is a finance major sounds like he wants to try and finish his education, plus have the full college experience. Good for him!

jbrown84
01-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Great news. I was hoping that Tebow staying would make Bradford want to stay too. Of course there are lots of other reasons, but that seemed like a big one.