View Full Version : House cleaning service?

redwingsfan
01-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Can anyone recommend a good house cleaning service in Edmond? I currently use Ultra XXX Clean and am not happy with their work. I am looking for a company who will send a crew of at least 3 people so they can get the job done quickly. They also have to be thorough!!! Thanks in advance!

keving
01-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Or in NW OKC near Lake Hefner area.

GWB
01-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Can anyone recommend a good house cleaning service in Edmond? I currently use Ultra XXX Clean and am not happy with their work. I am looking for a company who will send a crew of at least 3 people so they can get the job done quickly. They also have to be thorough!!! Thanks in advance!

I belong to Angie's List (Christmas gift from my son) and noticed quite a few house cleaning services listed on there. People give them a grade and either recommend them or don't recommend them. Two of them on Angie's List that had two or more reviews and received glowing reviews were:

ANGEL'S CLEANING SERVICE
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73114
(405) 607-4487
farrisco76134@yahoo.com

This is locally owned and the reviews on this one are very positive.

The other one is:

MERRY MAIDS
NORMAN, OK 73069
(405) 360-8700

This company is a national company Maid Service, House Cleaning Services, Merry Maids (http://www.merrymaids.com/).

They also got very good reviews. There's several other ones listed but there were only one reviews on them and most all of them got a good grade between A-B. I know nothing about them, so I don't speak from experience, but this is what I can tell you based on Angie's List. By the way, it's worth having membership to Angie's List because you can find customer reviews on a whole host of businesses in OKC and all over the nation for that matter.

If you are interested in knowing of some other house cleaning companies on the list let me know and I'll be glad to tell you about them.