View Full Version : New to OKC area, looking for friends

bullrider6974
01-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Couple looking to make new friends. We are new to the OKC area. I (Rick) am 29 and my fiance (Amy) is 21. We enjoy our horses, bowling, fishing, hunting, camping, bbqing, water skiing. Just having fun outdoors. We're looking for couples 20-33 that share the same interests.

MasterWolf
01-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the OKC area bullrider. We are glad to have you and thank you for coming to the site.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-17-2005, 01:17 AM
I am usually really shy, and don't like the spotlight (it took me a few years to get friends to golf with) but I can tell you where to go: try a library, or Bricktown (a bar, not a restaurant) and you can also find a lot of friendly people (in my case) at the Lake Hefner dog trails, but bring your dog because it gives you a conversation. But... I am happily married so what do I know? Nothing about the best places for singles.

toonsey33
02-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey my husband and I are not in that age bracket but we enjoy the outdoors. I am 33 and my husband is 34. We have a pre-teen (12) who thinks she's 16. We all go hiking, and we fish from time to time. If you don't have kids no problem, I have a free babysitter called grandma.