View Full Version : Does anybody go to Gentle Dental?

Millie
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
We changed dental insurance for next year and the new insurance apparently only covers Gentle Dental. All I know about the place is a horror story from a friend of a friend.

Has anybody had a good experience at any of their locations? I'm not really close to any of the offices, and I don't mind driving a bit for a better provider if one location/dentist is better than another.

oneforone
12-22-2008, 01:40 AM
The MWC office just south of Reno on Air Depot is good. My girlfriend has used them for years. I just started using them a few months ago. They make every effort to know what your insurance covers and what is not covered.]

Dr. Basey is pretty good and all the hygienist are very friendly. They make every effort to make you feel comfortable and throughly explain the process and need of every procedure.

One of the guys at work use the one off of SW 59th and Western. He has nothing but good things to say about that office.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-23-2008, 08:52 AM
I used the one in Moore for years, and never had a problem.

jsibelius
12-29-2008, 05:20 PM
I think the good question to ask here is whether they are dentists or salesmen? So many of them these days are salesmen. They convince you to have work done that you don't actually need. So those of you that have experience with them, are you just going in for cleanings, or are you ending up with extractions, crowns, and root canals?

OKCFitness
12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I own a gym next to the N.W. 70th and May location. Both dentists are members and are good people. I went in and saw Dr Bailey there recently and was happy. Seems like a good place.

oneforone
01-02-2009, 03:27 AM
I think the good question to ask here is whether they are dentists or salesmen? So many of them these days are salesmen. They convince you to have work done that you don't actually need. So those of you that have experience with them, are you just going in for cleanings, or are you ending up with extractions, crowns, and root canals?

I felt comfortable with their services every time I have dealt with them. They never suggestive sell anything other than what insurance will cover.