View Full Version : Stolen Snowman at Sunnyview Apt

Thunder
12-20-2008, 09:29 AM
I bought this snowman at Walgreens. It is a big one, bout 10" fluffy material with green balls, hat, and holding a sign that I think says "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays".

It was on the chair out on the front patio. Last I had seen it there was this (Saturday) morning at 3am. Since then, someone had snatched it away.

If you are the robber, return it immediately to the chair. If you are someone that receive a snowman as a gift or for whatever reason, post on here or send me a private PM. If you know of someone just "got a snowman" then, again, contact me.

All of the other things is still there except for this one snowman that someone felt the need to kidnap. Police report was filed.

sweetdaisy
12-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Maybe the wind blew it away? It's pretty breezy out there.

Thunder
12-20-2008, 12:17 PM
The other snowmen didn't fall down and other things on the table didn't fall down. I did look around, but nothing.

I do have a correction.

The sign with leaves and wood the snowman is holding actually says "Let It Snow" and there is a scarf around the neck.

I believe someone is angry, because yesterday was the judging contest and now today it is gone. Still, I'm thankful it happened after the contest, because it had been out there for weeks. I pray that I do win 1st place.

LIL_WAYNE_4_PREZIDENT08
12-20-2008, 12:26 PM
LOL at filing a police report and coming on a message board demanding the safe return of it..

Because im sure out of the 3+ million people who live in the metro the one who stole your snowman posts here..

and also LOL at the theif returning it or now anyone who gets a snowman from here on out stole yours

Thunder
12-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, lil Wayne, it doesn't hurt, because it is a small world after all. :)

PennyQuilts
12-21-2008, 10:40 AM
I want to see a picture.

metro
12-22-2008, 11:00 AM
lol at filing a police report and coming on a message board demanding the safe return of it..

Because im sure out of the 3+ million people who live in the metro the one who stole your snowman posts here..

And also lol at the theif returning it or now anyone who gets a snowman from here on out stole yours

1.2 million

Jon27
12-22-2008, 06:18 PM
I bought this snowman at Walgreens. It is a big one, bout 10" fluffy material with green balls, hat, and holding a sign that I think says "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays".

It was on the chair out on the front patio. Last I had seen it there was this (Saturday) morning at 3am. Since then, someone had snatched it away.

If you are the robber, return it immediately to the chair. If you are someone that receive a snowman as a gift or for whatever reason, post on here or send me a private PM. If you know of someone just "got a snowman" then, again, contact me.

All of the other things is still there except for this one snowman that someone felt the need to kidnap. Police report was filed.

Meet me tomorrow night behind the Buy For Less on 23rd and Penn. Bring 2 million in unmarked bills. NO COPS!!!!! Come alone, or the snowman gets it! :numchucks

kevinpate
12-23-2008, 04:33 AM
I think Chris means it. Rumor has it there's a small propane blowtorch in the car trunk with Frosty.

Thunder
12-23-2008, 06:01 AM
I bought another one and it will stay inside. Why did I buy another one?! It's not Christmas without Frosty!

Luke
01-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow.

Someday I'd like to meet you, Thunder.

Someday.

Nermel
01-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Do you have a photo of it Thunder? My neighbors had a new snowman this year. If you can upload it, i'll compare and see if its the same one.

GWB
01-06-2009, 06:24 AM

You can't make this stuff up. :dizzy: Hilarious!

Thunder
01-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I don't have a pix.

It's sold in Walgreens, at least there used to be plenty of them.

Hey, I thought someone on the complex could be a member on here. Who knows, they could have already read this, but keeping silence.

Luke, I'm already dealing with another interpreter from SLRS trying to preach me his way of religion. lol

Midtowner
01-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I'll bet the Nazis stole snowmen.

Lauri101
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I'll bet the Nazis stole snowmen.

or "moronic" Del City officials

Midtowner
01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I already lost this thread.

Luke
01-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Luke, I'm already dealing with another interpreter from SLRS trying to preach me his way of religion. lol

I'm not trying to be your interpreter, nor preach you my "way of religion."

I think you'd make good television though.

Thunder
01-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm not trying to be your interpreter, nor preach you my "way of religion."

I think you'd make good television though.

:bright_id I can't wait for OKC Talk to finally get their own local channel on cable!

OKCitizen
01-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Why were his balls green?

Lauri101
01-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Energy efficient 'nads?:bright_id

GWB
01-14-2009, 05:50 PM

Because they were frozen? :smile:

PennyQuilts
01-14-2009, 06:11 PM
No, no, they'd be blue. Especially if there was no Mrs. Snowman.

Thunder
01-14-2009, 06:19 PM
This is so hiliarious! Yellow Pages recently passed out free phone books. I got one, but I didn't really need it, so I left it outside to see how long it will survive. Well, just now I get home to discover it is gone. People steal snowmen and now phone books. lol

What have anyone lost from their front yard/porch?

OKCitizen
01-15-2009, 07:10 AM
What have anyone lost from their front yard/porch?

My patience.

Thunder
01-15-2009, 10:38 AM
My patience.

Just a bit of TLC is all that is needed to have your front space florishing! :tiphat:

Lauri101
01-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Naïveté, thy name is Thunder!

:LolLolLol

Dave Cook
01-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Maybe it was these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-VWop6zHl8

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-17-2009, 02:40 AM
My patience.

You leave your patience in the yard?

Probably hard to cook a pot roast without that I'd imagine.

PennyQuilts
01-17-2009, 06:13 AM
That video was a little disturbing. I know they were having fun but the title seems to make light of what has actually happened to some people. I don't know why that bothered me the way it did...

Thunder
01-17-2009, 07:19 AM
It's so brutal. I hope they're charged and found guilty. This is hard evidence.