View Full Version : Metro Area SkeeBall bars? Do they exist?

Theo Walcott
12-09-2008, 03:18 PM
No, I am not talking about Chuckie Cheese's, which I know has Skeeball. I have a buddy of mine who is wanting to re-create his first date with his fiancee for his rehearsal dinner.

I am wondering if there are any metro-area bars (in OKC or Edmond, preferably) that have a Skeeball unit. It would also be fantastic if such a place served food.

I appreciate your assistance!

Thanks,

TW

Joe Kimball
12-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Chuck E. Cheese's doesn't even have real Skee Ball. It's a look-alike copy under a different name---something to do with "bowler", IIRC---with those lame 100-point holes (that even newer Skee Ball alleys have, alas) and plastic balls that just do not roll the same on the slick laminated plastic alleys.

However! The CEC on NW Expressway (as well as something like 50%-75% of locations nationwide) sells Budweiser and Bud Light from a discreet set of taps behind the sales counter, at a two-cup limit. So, this would very roughly qualify. ;)

Other than that, I thought I remembered a bar or two, but I do not. Sorry. :)

onthestrip
12-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Skeeball in bars? I like the concept but I dont think there is anything that offers that. Hell, we barely have any bars that have a shuffle board.

metro
12-10-2008, 07:23 AM
Skeeball in bars? I like the concept but I dont think there is anything that offers that. Hell, we barely have any bars that have a shuffle board.

Yeah, it's called Dave & Busters, but as you know we do not have one.

BDP
12-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Hell, we barely have any bars that have a shuffle board.

Who's left that does?

The Varsity used to have it. There was a bar on Classen that changed names a couple of times that had it, but I am not sure if it exists. Does Cousin's still have one?

bluedogok
12-10-2008, 10:02 AM
I think Sipango had shuffleboard at one time.