View Full Version : Super Cao Nguyen

Dave Cook
12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Why is there always a police officer working the door Cao Nguyen? He's always there.

Any inside scoop as to what's going on over there? Seems odd.

okyeah
12-08-2008, 10:42 PM
probably just for safety a la Byron's Liquor store?? and maybe to prevent robberies?

I don't go to super cao nguyen much, but whenever I do go, the officer is always talking on his cell phone.

metro
12-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Probably an off duty cop working security. With that large of a place in that area (although mostly good), still wouldn't hurt anything. Most grocery stores have at least a security guard at all times, this is probably no different.

BailJumper
12-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I've never thought about it. We shop there for fruits you can't get anywhere else and their fresh fish - love the Pangeus (sp) doesn't smell or taste like fish at all (I know, don't they usually call that chicken).

I like a store that takes security seriously.

Generals64
12-12-2008, 10:02 PM
where is this place?

Tex
12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
where is this place?

26th & Military Ave. Just east of Classen. It's a must see.

angel27
12-13-2008, 01:30 PM
They have isles devoted to the type of food you want to prepare, korean, japanese, etc. Some of their employees are very helpful too. Looked all over for something a recipe called for - only to find -at last - it was the japanese word for green onions. I always go with a sense of adventure... and trepidition. My husband took one look at my package of dried mini-sardines and established that I would not be preparing him any food made with that!