View Full Version : New Lottinvilles

OKCitizen
11-18-2008, 09:52 AM
The new Lottinvilles is going through some adjustments since it moved to the new location of Cascata building. My wife and I are regulars of the old Lottinvilles location and loved the log cabin atmosphere, so we were very anxious to see their new location. Huge disappointment! First of all, the service was horrible! We had to wait fifteen minutes just to get our drinks. Another ten minutes to get our appitizers. My order was wrong and took twenty minutes to fix and the correct order was received cold. Just to get a take-out box took another fifteen minutes! This was not even a full capacity evening. Also, there were no water bottles like they had at the old location that they leave at your table to refill your glass.

However, the manager was kind enough to give us free dessert for our trouble. Be prepared for some problems if you decide to eat at the new Lottinvilles location. They need to iron out alot of issues.

Old Lottinvilles: A+
New Lottinvilles: F-

amaesquire
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
As long as they still have that tasty bread I'll be happy.

The log cabin feel will be missed by me, and I'm sure others... I loved that location.

Why move? It apparently hasn't been good for them yet.

OKCitizen
11-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I always found their bread way too salty. Other than that, their wood-grill burgers are outstanding!

holiday
12-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I ate at the new Lottenville's location yesterday and the day before that. I found the new building to be warm and inviting. I sat in a cozy section by the fireplace, in a large club chair with a fluffy pillow. It was so nice.
My food was delicious. I love their tomato basil soup and the service was beyond excellent. I think our waiter's name was Ash.
I believe they moved because the cabin was literally falling apart and the repairs were becoming unmanageable.
Love the ciabatta bread.

TStheThird
12-18-2008, 10:46 PM
I am pretty sure they moved because their lease was running out in the old building and they had a good opportunity to buy the Cascata building.

onemoreokie
12-19-2008, 08:12 AM
Went for lunch a couple of days ago....The new location is really nice. Food was superb and the service was top notch!

Edmond Earl
12-31-2008, 08:29 PM
There seems to be something missing with the new location. The atmosphere just doesn't seem right for Lottinvilles. If you have never been to the old location the new one would probably be fine.

Rom
01-04-2009, 08:56 AM
went to the new one last night, I found it vastly superior to the old log cabin. I'll actually come back again to this place and felt like I was in a nice restaurant.

holiday
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM
There seems to be something missing with the new location. The atmosphere just doesn't seem right for Lottinvilles. If you have never been to the old location the new one would probably be fine.

I've been a patron of the old one for years and think the new one is even "finer".

scootinger
01-10-2009, 06:17 PM
I haven't been inside the new Lottinville's location yet, but I'll agree...the new location just doesn't appear to have the uniqueness of the old "log cabin" location.

buckt
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I haven't been inside the new Lottinville's location yet, but I'll agree...the new location just doesn't appear to have the uniqueness of the old "log cabin" location.

I must say - I was kind of attached to the old place. BUT the new place is so much better. The atmosphere, the service and food was excellent! A great move on owner of Lottenville's!

BabyBoomerSooner
02-16-2010, 01:52 PM
A buddy of mine told me that they don't have baked potatoes. Is this true? I can't imagine a steak without an accompanying baked potato. Maybe I'm not upscale enough to understand the menu omission.

jdcf
02-22-2010, 09:12 AM
We gave up Lottinville's after being rushed through Brunch any time we went.

JayJay
02-24-2010, 01:29 PM
First off they need a website. It's 2010!! Get with the times.

Second, change up the menu a bit. It's been the same for too long.

Third, stop using the broken and chipped plates and glasses from Cascata.