View Full Version : Belle Isle School

Keith
07-30-2004, 07:25 AM
My daughter has been accepted to attend the Belle Isle School this next school year. Does anyone on this forum know much about the school?

Karried
08-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi Keith, here is a link to GreatSchools.net - I pulled up this school and I believe this link will take you directly to the review.

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/ok/1182/

take care, Karrie

Keith
08-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Hey, thanks Karrie..I did get a chance to go to that website, and I see where this is one of the top rated schools. Thanks for your help....and Welcome to the forum

Patrick
08-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Hey Keith, yeah, my neighbor's son actually went there for all of his middle school. And we're in the PC district! So that goes to show you how good that school is. His mother purposely got him enrolled in OKC Schools so he could attend Belle Isle. The class sizes are small and the students get lots of extra attention! Anyways, you can be proud that your daughter will be going there! It's still an OKC public school, but it has more the persona of an Edmond school! Definitely a better environment! I'd definitely encourage it! From whatI've been told they have a pretty good arts and music program there as well! It's really pushed!