View Full Version : Walking with Dinosaurs Ford Center

Karried
10-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Looks pretty cool for the kids.. I got four uppers for $108 - Opening Night is less expensive than the other nights .... Kids will love it... makes a nice Christmas present too!

Presale today:

Walking With Dinosaurs (http://ecards.concerts.com/2008_WalkingWithDinosaurs/Oklahoma_City/Ford.htm)

trousers
10-23-2008, 05:39 AM
where are the cavemen?

jbrown84
10-23-2008, 01:34 PM
So this is some kind of dramatic show? I read the newsok article.

I remember something when I was real young living in Salt Lake where you walked through and there were animatronic dinosaurs like this. That was like 20 years ago almost.

Karried
01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm such a dork.. I booked a flight on the same day as this show so I can fly to see my nephew graduate from the Army bootcamp in Kentucky.. he'll probably be shipped off to Iraq so the family wanted to be there with his parents when they got that news.. turns out I fly out on the 21st...

Anyone interested in purchasing my tickets? Face would be great.

The seats are really good.. Row A - Section 308 ...

The kids will absolutely love this show..

I'm pretty bummed to miss it. I'll probably end up getting tix for Sunday when I return but I hate to get stuck with these... PM if interested. I have 5 tickets ( one a few seats away - same row, same section).

“The BBC Series was a brilliant blend of special effects, escapism, excitement and information. Our show brings together all of that, plus something extra - it’s live! In this production, fifteen roaring,snarling “live” dinosaurs mesmerize the audience – and are as awe-inspiring as when they first walked on earth.” Pavlovic continued, “The dinosaurs are life-size, making the show so immense, it could only fit in arenas. It’s a $20 million arena spectacle of unprecedented size and quality, which captivates young and old alike. With Walking with Dinosaurs, we really believe we have created a new genre in entertainment and we hope to continue to bring new product to arenas for years to come ”

WALKING WITH DINOSAURS – The Arena Spectacular has sold out performances and broken records in arenas all over the America – generating $100 million in ticket sales to date. It has been seen on "The Today Show," Good Morning America," "Live with Regis and Kelly," and has been written about in Newsweek, The New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor and the Wall Street Journal. It was the subject of a Discovery Channel Really Big Things episode and a video clue category on Jeopardy.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-07-2009, 02:15 AM
In Oklahoma? Is Jesus going to be riding one?

<<<Would pay to see that

Karried
01-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Would pay to see that

Perfect, buy my tickets!

This might have been good information to have included above ...

Date 1/21/09
Time 7:00pm

I paid $137.00 for all Five tickets.... *(Grandma wanted to go with us!) I can split them up but would rather sell the entire lot to recoup some of my expense. Thanks!

AFCM
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Somewhere in a cell is Kent Hovind yelling, "I told you so"!

Karried
01-08-2009, 06:15 AM
on edit - Sold! yay...

So I bought new ones for Sunday instead ... seats aren't as good but oh well, kids and grandma want to go.. so off we go!

Karried
01-26-2009, 10:55 AM
That was am awesome show! I only wish I had gotten lowers and spent the extra money - those seats were great. I highly recommend this show .. the kids loved it.

DaveSkater
02-05-2009, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I took my two kids to see it, and we sat down in front within spitting range. AWESOME SHOW