View Full Version : Area haunted houses

Jesseda
10-14-2008, 08:57 AM
so does anybody know of any local haunted houses in the metro, There isa big one in the old burlington location on I-240 and penn, is there any others other than the usualy bricktown and frontier city one.

jbrown84
10-14-2008, 11:35 AM
There's one at Crossroads Mall as well and one at 10th & Penn that's in an actual old house.

Jesseda
10-14-2008, 11:57 AM
is it the ride through one crossroads had about 4 years ago? Is it going to be in one of the old department stores (macys, jcpennys) .. A haunted department store 2 stories would be fun.

jbrown84
10-14-2008, 12:00 PM
I believe it's in the Penney's space and I don't think it's a ride. It's Crossroads Asylum and there's a website out there somewhere.

Jesseda
10-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I could not finda web site for the crossroads mall haunted house, so i called. It is going to be held the 23rd-25th on the N.W corner of the mall, she said she thinks its jcpennys, it is going to cost $10.00 and no children 12 and under can go in without an adult

Jesseda
10-14-2008, 12:28 PM
just found the website for the okc crossroads haunted house CROSSROADS ASYLUM (http://www.crossroadsasylum.com/) sounds spooky

Luke
10-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Being at Crossroads Mall adds a whole different level of spooky.

;)

westsidesooner
10-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Being at Crossroads Mall adds a whole different level of spooky.

;) good one!!!

Jesseda, I looked online and couldn't find much besides the Zoo, Bricktown, FC, although Im sure there are some out there. Theres this place in Lawton that looks fun. TRAIL OF FEAR Haunted Scream Park : Oklahoma's Largest Haunted Attraction (http://www.trailoffear.com/)

:sofa:

Haunted Oklahoma link: Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Oklahoma (http://theshadowlands.net/places/oklahoma.htm)

Jesseda
10-14-2008, 01:37 PM
thanks westsidesooner. I know there use to be a handful off hwy 9 going east from norman... but i dont know this year, i wish they would advertise

westsidesooner
10-17-2008, 12:42 PM
i wish they would advertise

me too. My family loves Halloween. I wish there was something more that the city had to offer. A haunted trailride would be great. We're decorating our house this weekend, the neighborhood association has a spookfest Oct 25th. Theres a block party, games for the kids and a contest for the best decorated home. I'll try to take some pics when we're done hanging the ghosts.

jbrown84
10-17-2008, 01:34 PM
There used to be a haunted trail type thing at Lake Arcadia but I haven't been able to find anything about it this year.

I heard it was pretty intense.

Martin
10-19-2008, 12:43 AM
just got back from scream country haunted forest in drumright.... while we had a great time doing the whole 'roadtrip' thing, the haunted forest itself was totally not worth the 17 bucks admission. also... we bought our tickets online for a given time slot and still had to wait in line over an hour.

-M

Jesseda
10-20-2008, 06:48 AM
has anybody been to ultimate terror off I-240 and penn? I am planning on going thursday evening

ndnboi0
10-20-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm actually one of the workers at the haunted house.Been through all three of them. The two best ones are code blue(my house :D), and skull manor.3-D chaos is more cool looking than scary. Its has a few scares. Only really scare to those who hate clowns xD

nathan1984
10-21-2008, 09:55 AM
I heard that one is kind of lame (the 240 and Penn one). I sawe the commercial for the crossroads one though and it looks spoooooookeh! I'm going to try to get my gf to go to that one with me on Thurs or Fri.

Has anyone been to Frontier City's yet? Is it good this year?

:fighting3