View Full Version : Dodge Caliber Video

BradR
10-03-2008, 09:53 PM
i know it's a little rough but I am still just learning as I go...now if I could just get a little more interesting subject...

OKSHOWPICS.com - Car Show Coverage, Show Boards, & More... - Last additions/2007 Dodge Caliber SXT (http://okshowpics.com/showpics09/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0#nav_pic)

The link will change in a few days when that site goes live as the new okshowpics.

Thunder
10-04-2008, 03:09 AM
Use a different media player that you can add an image that inform the viewers to please wait while the video is loading. Have it set for about 3 minutes, whichever you prefer.

Either the server you're using is very slow or the video size is downright mega, huge, large, off the scale. Most people don't realize that the video can be paused to allow grace period for the video to load and then press play. You can expect people going to view, see it chopping, and closing it out.

BradR
10-04-2008, 07:17 AM
it's about 20 megs, and that's the best FLV media player I can find, and the only one i could find for coppermine gallery

the server is plenty fast for me, it doesn't chop at all even when streaming...but maybe i should shrink it down a little