View Full Version : Memoriable moments of KD, can we expect more?

Laramie
09-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Youtube: Videos of KD.

It's not that we will forget about Chris Paul; however, Kevin Durant will usher in a new era for Oklahoma City's NBA experience.

YouTube - Kevin Durant is a savior (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzOQA455wxE&NR=1)

There are number of exciting moments that we can look forward to seeing in this franchise player. Oklahoma City, you will be blessed.

Oklahoma City's collegiate-type atmosphere will help bolt this team above expectations in the NBA.

Midtowner
09-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Dangit.

I was expecting a thread about the memorable moments of Kappa Delta.

betts
09-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Dangit.

Haha! Me too. My daughter was a KD.

Laramie
09-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Sorry, LOL.

I didn't mean any harm.

I had too shorten something (KD) or the heading wouldn't have printed to its' entirety.

metro
09-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Anyone catch KD at the OU/TCU game yesterday? They interviewed him on tv during the game as he was watching the game on the OU sidelines. He seemed pretty positive and excited about OKC. Definitely some good media coverage. Pretty good news to show our friends down south (esp. since he went to UT) and the game was televised on Fox Sports SW aka FOX Texas.

Karried
09-28-2008, 06:17 PM

No kidding, I almost died when I saw the title! My initials are KD! lol I was wondering what long lost video had popped up.. ha.ha

kevinpate
09-29-2008, 05:42 AM
long lost videos huh .... maybe it's time to visit ebay again? :)