View Full Version : Okla. State- Argh

Patrick
12-30-2004, 12:10 AM
Man, we got hammered on the Alamo Bowl pick! mranderson was right in choosing OSU to win! lol! Well, better luck next year, Pokes! Keith, guess you better take your lucky shirt off and use it to change oil with next time around...it's luck has worn off! lol! OK State loses by 26....it should've been a lot more though.

I sure hope Bobby Reid replaces Donovan Woods next year.

sella35
12-30-2004, 02:06 AM
I didn't get to watch the game, but I listened to it on the radio at work. I think I changed stations around the middle of 3rd quarter. I am not an OSU fan, but felt that they could have won this one.

I have friends who cheer for Okie state and I know they are going to have no fun driving home:(

Luke
12-30-2004, 07:42 AM
I'm no Poke fan, but I wouldn't have minded if a Big 12 team won. Oh well, Choke State. Let's hope they're the only Big 12 team with a loss in the post season.

mranderson
12-30-2004, 08:53 AM
I guessed correctly. I said OSU would win... And they did.

Keith
12-30-2004, 09:00 AM
I had to work last night, so I didn't get a chance to watch it or hear it, and I realize I didn't miss anything. When the 10 pm news came on, I was rather busy, however, I did hear them mention that Ckoke State was way behind.

I'm also not an OK State fan, but I root for them when they play other teams. I guess Patrick is right....I can now use my "lucky" shirt to change my oil.

Now, are we positive that it was Okla. State that showed up last night, or was it a team impersonating the Cowboys?

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
12-30-2004, 02:54 PM
yeah great ohio spew U won...whatever...:Spew: