View Full Version : david blaine bricktown

SignatureAudio
09-24-2008, 08:18 PM
kinda random and pointless, but we were just sitting here watching david blaines special, and one of the "street magic" tricks he performed with a family was in front of LIT clothing in bricktown. it was the trick where he had the kid with his family bend a quarter...

kmf563
09-25-2008, 07:30 AM
I did not see it but I love David Blaine. I wish I would have seen him walking around bricktown.

metro
09-25-2008, 07:58 AM
My wife and I caught Chris Angel live when we were in Vegas last year. Just walking in downtown Vegas and he stopped and did his show. It was the one where he walked barefoot on the 12 inch screwdrivers.

Anyhow, about Blaine, what do people think about his latest stunt in NYC that ended last night where he hung upside down for 3 days?

Richard at Remax
09-25-2008, 08:23 AM
i watched that last night and booed along with the people who were there. i feel sorry for john saunders cause he had to make it seem like it was the best magic trick ever when you could tell he was equally disappointed.

OKCMallen
09-25-2008, 08:31 AM
That was completely lame. Dive of death??? Please. I thought that maybe there was a technical error.