View Full Version : Home Builders in Edmond

SnoopyRoo
09-24-2008, 07:06 AM
Can anyone recommend an Edmond Home Builder?

Thanks!

Insider
09-24-2008, 07:58 AM
What price range are you looking in? I am currently working with a builder who is amazing! I HIGHLY recommend him. He is David Brookshire of Brookshire Homes, LLC (http://www.brookshirehomesllc.com). He builds all over the metro on any piece of land. He builds an extremely energy efficient home for a very reasonable price. His homes start at $105 a square foot (including land) and can go up from there depending on what you want in it. His homes come with standard features that are extra with many other builders. All counters and window sills are granite, R 32.5 in the walls and R 38 in the attic, he insulates the garage walls and ceiling and puts insulated doors on, puts in a sprinkler system and sods the entire yard, rounded corners on sheetrock, and the list goes on and on. I can give you many more points for him if you would like. His number is 405-361-5512. He is a no-pressure kind of guy. He has several homes in the north that he recently completed for the Parade of Homes that he would be able to meet you at and show you his homes and the quality that he puts into them.

I would recommend you stay away from Home Creations, Richardson Homes, and Ideal Homes. I have been lied to by all three and almost screwed out of thousands of dollars by Home Creations. They are horrible builders.

When it comes to building a home, the main point is that you will get what you pay for. It is not worth saving a few dollars per square foot to get into a bigger home when the home will cost you more to live in in the long run...TRUST ME!

bretthexum
09-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Turner and Son were good for us. I'd recommend them.

LandryTeam
09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Iron Creek Homes....for sure! Brandon Cotter (the owner) is an amazing home builder. He cares more about his clients than any other builder I have worked with (I am a OKC realtor). His number is 405-740-1117....let him know that Eddie Landry refered you to him.

Eddie and Misty Landry
Churchill-Brown
405-620-7505

grantgeneral78
09-25-2008, 04:26 AM
There is a set of builders I highly recommend they build all over the metro and truly care about there customers and final product. It is a family run home builder company with father and 2 sons, so there is more than enough expereince you can trust.

Olde Colony Homes
250-4637