View Full Version : Best place to watch ou/texass game?

OKC4me
09-23-2008, 04:58 PM
In OKC?

Can't go to the game this year, so we need a cool place to go watch it this year!

:ou2

Stinger
09-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Duggout at May & Hefner.

Easy180
09-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Fox & Hound on Memorial or O'Connells in Norman

jarrington00
09-23-2008, 08:33 PM
I wonder if the warren theater will show the game? Watching the game in the balcony could be very fun.

hipsterdoofus
09-23-2008, 08:40 PM
<flame>
from your trailer park

</flame>

sroberts24
09-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Cross eyed moose is good or lumpy's

just go my tickets in the mail, can't wait

Tex
09-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Is there a Texas watch party anywhere in OKC? I'm gonna be at the game but was just curious if there is a following of Longhorn fans brave enough to be at a watch party in a public establishment... after that castration incident and all.

RocketDad65
09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
For a couple of years now I have joined my dad in Kingfisher and watched the game at the movie theater. Lots of fun but no beer. I am still holding out for someone to give me their tickets. Any takers?

John
09-23-2008, 11:37 PM
The Cotton Bowl! :D

If I were to miss an OU game for some reason, I'd think about watching it at the bar at BJ's. I'm sure it'll be on their huge screen.

Fox & Hound would be on the list, too.

westsidesooner
09-24-2008, 08:25 AM
In OKC?

Can't go to the game this year, so we need a cool place to go watch it this year!

:ou2

I'm not sure of the best "bar" to watch the game at. Oconnels or Fox and Hound maybe.

It'd be nice if they'd show the game at the Ford center, the zoo ampitheatre, or put up a big screen in the parking lot across from Abuelos in bricktown. Since the game has gotten so expensive we didn't go last year, opting instead to go to a friends cabin @ lake arbuckle where we set up tv's outside. Last year over 100 people showed up. The two years before that we went on to Dallas, went through our regular party weekend then went to the fair and watched the game on the bigscreens outside the "automobile" building just outside the of the cotton bowl. Had a blast doing that...great interaction with the Texas fans!! Theres usually a huge crowd, and you don't have to wait til half-time for a beer or corndog. I refuse to pay more than $250 per ticket so I probably won't be going again this year. :ou2

Richard at Remax
09-24-2008, 08:33 AM
On my couch watching it in HD.

First time in 13 years I won't be going to the game.

Damn people having weddings on that day.

warreng88
09-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to watch if you can get a seat. Lots of TV's, food and beer. What more could you ask for?

Luke
09-26-2008, 10:58 PM
On my couch watching it in HD.

First time in 13 years I won't be going to the game.

Damn people having weddings on that day.

And they're from Oklahoma?

southernskye
09-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Is there a Texas watch party anywhere in OKC? I'm gonna be at the game but was just curious if there is a following of Longhorn fans brave enough to be at a watch party in a public establishment... after that castration incident and all.

We watched it at a bar last year and I was the only UT fan there but that was OK too.

We are staying home and watching it this year.