View Full Version : Mini-Packs to go to waiting list first

BDP
09-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Thunder notebook: Fans with canceled select-a-seat appointments first in line | NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/thunder-notebook-fans-with-canceled-select-a-seat-appointments-first-in-line/article/3301399/?tm=1222172149)

I can't figure out if I made a mistake by buying season tickets. In the article it states:

if they buy, then that gets them in line for season tickets for future seasons as they become available. They'd be the ones we go to first for upgrades.

Does this mean that they will get priority for upgrades over me, since I didn't wait for better seats in an 8 game package? Surely I would get an upgrade before a mini-pack owner, right?

CCOKC
09-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I can't imagine that would be right. By the way, my husband got a call from the fan rep today to ask if he was interested in the mini plan. We both signed up for season tickets and luckily I had the first Monday at 3:30 so we did not need a mini plan. So those of you on the waiting list be prepared for the call.

Turanacus
09-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Thunder Fans,

By now you have heard that all 13,000 OKC Thunder full season tickets were sold out at our Select-A-Seat event the week of September 8. We are now proud to offer the newest way to access Thunder Basketball: "Thunder 8 Game Packs"!

Beginning today, an OKC Thunder representative will be reaching out to you to discuss your options to purchase one of the Thunder 8 Game Packs for the 2008-09 season. We are offering 5 different plans to choose from, featuring all the best games at the Ford Center for the OKC Thunder's upcoming season!

Click here to learn more about the games and dates featured in each of the Thunder 8 Game Packs, and be ready for a call this week. We will attempt to contact you using the information on your Ticket Request List account. At that time, you will have the option to select up to 4 seats over the phone in one of the Thunder 8 Game Packs (while supplies last). Tickets are limited so be sure you're familiar with all five options so you can make your selection quickly.

You will not have access to purchase tickets in the Thunder 8 Game Packs until a Thunder representative has attempted to contact you.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!

OKCMallen
09-25-2008, 09:18 AM
I will report when I get a phone call.

Karried
09-25-2008, 09:59 AM
"And if they buy, then that gets them in line for season tickets for future seasons as they become available. They'd be the ones we go to first for upgrades.”

I'm thinking he means before the General Public who didn't have season tickets at all.

I hope it would be Season Tickets holders given first choice of LL seats as they become available and then the Mini-Pack holders and finally the General Public or those who didn't buy tix at their appointments.

OKCMallen
09-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Sold out of all minipacks except for in Loud City, so I declined to buy any.

Laramie
09-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Can't get them to call me back, I missed their call, so I guess I tough out of luck!

Would be willing to settle for Loud City mini-packs.

OKCisOK4me
10-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I got my call today. I signed up for the 'Weekends' package which includes Minnesota, New Orleans (that one nationally televised game), Toronto, Houston, Portland, LA Lakers, Utah, and Charlotte. I'M SO EXCITED!!! It is the only package that would have worked out for me and it's got a few good games on it, so I'm content. My ticket lands me in Section 321 Loud City, don't know what row or seat but will find out soon once the payment confirmation has been made.

Laramie
10-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I am blessed. I finally got that important phone call. I chose the Business Entertainment Pacl. Boston Celtics will be here November 5.

Thanks Karried, Doug L. , for the encouragement!

Karried
10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Congrats to those who got tix!

Any of those include Opening Night?

OKCisOK4me
10-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Congrats to those who got tix!

Any of those include Opening Night?

Neither. I had the one Laramie had but had to change to the 'weekends' package due to work constraints. The first game in that package was for the Boston Celtics. There were a total of 5 different packages so I have no clue of the other three.