View Full Version : Thunder at Sport Illustrated.com - Not

rjstone208
09-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Anyone notice that at SI.com for NBA teams and their pages they still have the Seattle Supersonics. You go to their webpage it's almost all old Seattle lawsuit news and how they were robbed, etc. ESPN made the change pretty quickly. I did email SI several weeks ago about why they still listed the Sonics and have nothing about the OKC Thunder. Still waiting on a reply. Email campaign against SI?

betts
09-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Anyone notice that at SI.com for NBA teams and their pages they still have the Seattle Supersonics. You go to their webpage it's almost all old Seattle lawsuit news and how they were robbed, etc. ESPN made the change pretty quickly. I did email SI several weeks ago about why they still listed the Sonics and have nothing about the OKC Thunder. Still waiting on a reply. Email campaign against SI?
'
We were just discussing the same thing. We thought perhaps they should receive multiple e-mails at SI regarding this issue.

jsibelius
09-21-2008, 05:25 PM
It says Thunder now.

Laramie
09-28-2008, 04:18 PM
We were experiencing the same problems with espn nba and cbs sportsline nba.

Those sites have made some changes but they are still due some updates with the team sites and message boards.

dalelakin
09-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Still selling the Sonics gear on The NBA Store (http://www.nbastore.com) with no mention of Thunder. I would imagine that will change once the actual uniforms are out.

jbrown84
09-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Thunder store has been on NBA store since the day the logo was announced. Don't know where you're seeing Sonics stuff.

dalelakin
09-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Go to the link I posted and then go to the "SHOP BY TEAM" still lists Seattle Sonics not OKC.

edit:

Actually go to any of the tabs across the top of the page and no where is the Thunder listed. Now if you click the logos across the bottom it lists the Thunder and not the Sonics.

jbrown84
09-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Hmm. Well we ARE there at the bottom with all the logos and have been for some time.