View Full Version : Siggy

Thunder
09-17-2008, 01:09 AM
How do I make the siggy correctly appear on here? It seem that the board is not working well with the [ img ] and [ / img ] (minus the spaces). Capped characters tried too.

Karried
09-17-2008, 11:42 AM
There are size restrictions on images in your signature. You might try resizing or using it as an avatar.

If you want to add an image to your posts, upload your jpeg pic to Photobucket and then copy the Direct Link url and then click the Picture Box ( little yellow one next to the Quote button) put the url in that small box that pops up.. your pic will appear in your posts.

Karried
09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/thunderbunny.gif

Thunder
09-17-2008, 01:23 PM
I checked, everything was just fine. I have it linked. I saw on the bottom, the img tags is set to Not Allowed for siggy option. You or another Admin would have to set the tags to be allowed. Is that okay?

Signature Permissions
Allow Basic BBCode Yes
Allow Color BBCode No
Allow Size BBCode No
Allow Font BBCode NoAllow Alignment BBCode No
Allow List BBCode No
Allow Link BBCode No
Allow Code BBCode NoAllow PHP BBCode No
Allow HTML BBCode No
Allow Quote BBCode No
Allow HTML NoAllow Smilies No
Allow [IMG] Code No
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

Karried
09-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Can you decrease the size and I'll change it? I believe mods had discussed previously that the signature images were getting pretty big and Admin changed the size options.

Thunder
09-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Oh, okay. I'll do that. First, I need to think of something new to create for smaller size. What size limit you prefer?

Karried
09-17-2008, 07:51 PM
About a quarter of the size it is now.

Thunder
09-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Okay, I'll work on one when I get the time. :D