View Full Version : Korean Food on North Side?

FritterGirl
09-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Anyone know of a good Korean Place on the north side? It seems like at one point I remember a place on 23rd. Not sure if it's there anymore.

Husband, after years of resisting, is now ready to try Korean. He served in Korea on the DMZ some time ago, and hasn't wanted anything to do with it since he got back. I guess he decided he's ready to "go there" again.

The only places I know are in the Mid/Del area. Not that that's bad, but it's just a trek from Edmond.

I've been to both Korea House on SE 29th and Sooner and B-Won at SE 47th at Sunnylane.

(Mods - sorry, I wanted to post in the other thread on Korean food, but it was closed).

Dave Cook
09-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Oh...come on now!

If we southsiders can trek to the northside to visit a bookstore (apparently us southsiders can't read), surely you can make a monthly run to Del City. ;)

FritterGirl
09-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh...come on now!

If we southsiders can trek to the northside to visit a bookstore (apparently us southsiders can't read), surely you can make a monthly run to Del City. ;)

Ha ha! And thus we did. Ended up at Korean House. I still prefer B-Won. Think I'll convince the husband to go there next time.