View Full Version : DHS steals,abuses & kills children

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Midtowner
06-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Dana, you have to understand that as attorneys, our job is to tell you what we can do right now to help you. That sort of question only looks so far into the past. In this case, your daughter, if the was able to prove her ex was a drug dealer and drug user, would be able to file a motion to modify custody, complete with an application for an emergency order and win custody at about 11 AM on any given day with any given judge if she was able to present some evidence.

USG'60
06-25-2011, 08:16 PM
We already understand your consternation, but you are DANCING around as you always have. JUST ANSWER HIS QUESTION! Jeeeeez! (ROLL EYES)

Dana
06-25-2011, 08:26 PM
We already understand your consternation, but you are DANCING around as you always have. JUST ANSWER HIS QUESTION! Jeeeeez! (ROLE EYES)

I don't know what else I can do I took all the evidence to anybody I thought could help only to be told just leave it alone and hope that your grandson comes out of this allright. You can't fight DHS so you just have to leave it alone and let them do what they want. Does this answer your question sir?

USG'60
06-25-2011, 08:37 PM
It satisfies me if it does Midtowner. I guess you realized that his last post was not there when I started mine or I would not have said anything. Lets wait and see how he responds now, okie dokie?

Midtowner
06-25-2011, 08:46 PM
You can fight DHS. That's all a calculated risk, but Dana's daughter isn't there anymore.

Now, Dana's daughter would only have to provide a judge good evidence that dad is dealing drugs and *boom* instant custody.

Considering what it must have cost her to have an attorney through her DHS case, paying for her daughter to have an attorney through a custody case will be about the same, probably cheaper, once dad goes belly up.

Roadhawg
06-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Catman, you're new here. Are you Dana? You seem to have an identical mindset and acceptance of her facts. And you even write a little like her.

I was thinking the same thing

Dana
06-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Question for anybody in the legal field that might know how to get the answer: A child is physically and sexually abused by a foster parent the child later commits suicide how can the mother find out what the name of the man is that abused her child?

bandnerd
06-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Question for anybody in the legal field that might know how to get the answer: A child is physically and sexually abused by a foster parent the child later commits suicide how can the mother find out what the name of the man is that abused her child?

Can you say witch-hunt? What proof do you have that the child was abused, especially if they are deceased? There would be no physical evidence, and anything you have is hearsay and anecdotal.

Midtowner
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm sure I'll come to regret saying this, but you'll need to know a lot more than what you claim to know. You have stated conclusions. What evidence do you have that the child was physically and sexually abused? By evidence, I mean stuff that could ever possibly be admissible in court. Stuff the alleged victim told other people (outside of a few narrow exceptions) is going to be hearsay, i.e., not admissible. And how do you intend to prove that the abuse was the cause of the suicide? How long ago did this happen? How long ago was the foster placement?

According to the new statute, 10A O.S. § 1-6-105, if you can get a district attorney to file charges, then maybe the seal comes off. But the above questions would have to be able to be answered.

But they're not going to reveal the identities of the foster parents just so you can harass someone based on a hunch.

Dana
06-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Can you say witch-hunt? What proof do you have that the child was abused, especially if they are deceased? There would be no physical evidence, and anything you have is hearsay and anecdotal. There is no doubt about the abuse it is documented with the childs doctor before he died. The question is how does she get the name of the man from the DHS files.

bandnerd
06-27-2011, 12:45 PM
What exactly would you do with this information, Dana, if you were to get it? Track the man down? Harass him? Give him a piece of your mind? It won't bring you closure.

Roadhawg
06-27-2011, 01:13 PM
There is no doubt about the abuse it is documented with the childs doctor before he died. The question is how does she get the name of the man from the DHS files.

If the Dr documented this he would have contacted the authorities and reported it so why do you want the name?

Dana
06-27-2011, 01:13 PM
What exactly would you do with this information, Dana, if you were to get it? Track the man down? Harass him? Give him a piece of your mind? It won't bring you closure. The woman is ill and may not have much time left she just wanted to know the name of the person who abused her son before she died. I was just trying to help her I obviously came to the wrong place sorry I bothered you all I just wanted to help her die in some sort of peace.

Roadhawg
06-27-2011, 02:01 PM
:doh:

Dana
06-27-2011, 02:10 PM
If the Dr documented this he would have contacted the authorities and reported it so why do you want the name? The question was who does she contact and that was the information I was going to pass along.

Dana
06-27-2011, 02:12 PM
:doh:

Thank you for being so kind and considerate roadhawg I hope you will understand if I don't pass this message along I think she has enough to deal with.

bandnerd
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Honestly, I don't think you'll be able to get the information you want, and I also honestly don't think that it will bring anyone peace if the information was found.

And yes, if the doctor noticed obvious signs of abuse, then s/he would have had to report it.

Roadhawg
06-27-2011, 02:22 PM
The question was who does she contact and that was the information I was going to pass along.

I would assume Law Enforcement and they won't give you the information either. The reported accusations would have been investigated and if no charges were brought then the names remain private, one of the Lawyers on here can verify this or provide more accurate info..... and on a personal note it seems your other crisis has run it's course and you're finding a new one to rally on about. I might suggest a hobby other than message boards and crisis's. JMHO

Dana
06-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Honestly, I don't think you'll be able to get the information you want, and I also honestly don't think that it will bring anyone peace if the information was found.

And yes, if the doctor noticed obvious signs of abuse, then s/he would have had to report it.

Thank you for the information I like you didn't think there was a way for her to get the info either but I didn't want to tell her that without asking others that I thought knew more about it then me. She said that the doctor was a psychiatrist and since the child did not know the name of the man he doesn't know either. She said he was trying to help her son deal with what happened to him she has already been told that the statue of limitations ran out so the doctor was not compelled to report it. She told me that the doctor was contracted by DHS for her son to go to so he could learn how to get over it, and to help him deal with the nightmares. Thank you for your help.

PennyQuilts
06-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Didn't you once tell us that your son was in fostercare, was abused and later killed himself, Dana?

Dana
06-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Didn't you once tell us that your son was in fostercare, was abused and later killed himself, Dana?

I guess you missed my post where I said I was not going to discuss my family anymore. You all made it very clear that you didn't care about my family or anything that has happened to them but I still have a lot of other people that I try and help. Sorry but I have been that way all my life I believe in helping people if and when I can.

Dana
06-28-2011, 12:39 AM
http://journalrecord.com/2011/06/27/state-agency-faces-lawsuit-over-child%e2%80%99s-death-law/

Roadhawg
06-28-2011, 06:34 AM

Her refusal to answer is the answer.... yes

USG'60
06-28-2011, 06:44 AM
No need to check this thread from now on. We have been led through nearly 400 posts, (274 by Dana) to find out through all her obfuscations and bobbings and weavings only to find out that she "likes to help people." What a dose.

Midtowner
06-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Lots of interesting stories... her daughter also had her child taken away and given to a drug dealer, yet Dana refuses to help her daughter hire a lawyer and take the appropriate action [which speaking from experience, would involve an emergency ex parte application, a possible 10-day show cause hearing, and then finally defaulting the guy when it came time for trial because he wouldn't show up anyhow] to protect the child.

Roadhawg
06-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Lots of interesting stories... her daughter also had her child taken away and given to a drug dealer, yet Dana refuses to help her daughter hire a lawyer and take the appropriate action [which speaking from experience, would involve an emergency ex parte application, a possible 10-day show cause hearing, and then finally defaulting the guy when it came time for trial because he wouldn't show up anyhow] to protect the child.

But then she wouldn't have anything to complain about on a message board.

USG'60
06-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Until it can be ruled out I will diagnose her with borderline personality disorder.

PennyQuilts
06-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Until it can be ruled out I will diagnose her with borderline personality disorder.

Perhaps a dash of bipolarism, given the paranoia and the waves of posts that come from time to time. The lies do sound like they could come from borderline personality disorder, however. : )

Penny - armchair psychologist extraodinaire...

USG'60
06-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Damn, Pen, if I had known that a diagnosis was all that was required to shut her up, I'd have done it long ago, but EARregardless, I hope she finds peace someway somewhere. And, certainly there were signs of high end mania. :-)

Dana
06-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Well after listening to all of you I understand now why all these children in the system get hurt and nobody does anything to stop it because there are more evil people then not. Too bad people aren't like they used to be people these days care about nobody but themselves and Penny until you can prove that I told a lie which I did not you can't call me a liar especially when I offered to show any and all of you my files and you refused. Could that be because you know that you guys are part of a system they helps murder children and you can't deal with it. At first I thought maybe you people just didn't know what all was going on I have now seen that even if you don't know you also don't want to know because you don't care about anybody but yourselves. So think about this the next time a child dies their blood is on your hands because you knew and did nothing to stop it. I feel sorry for all of you I can't imagine being so heartless and cruel and frankly don't know how you all live with it but somehow you do may God have mercy on your souls.

Dana
06-29-2011, 05:04 PM
After listening to all of you I can see why now these children went through all the hell they went through for as long as they did. I wonder how many people they may have tried to tell only to be called liars or told they were mentally ill. Good thing they didn't come to any of you looking for help.
http://www.news9.com/story/14087309/yukon-parents-accused-of-child-abuse-feeding-children-dog-cat-food?redirected=true

PennyQuilts
06-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Dana, this is a message board. Nothing will change by coming on on here and none of us can do anything to help you. You are clearly wanting to vent but we are so frustrated with your responses and lack of responses that it is highly unlikely that you are going to walk away from this feeling better. If you want a sympathetic ear, I suggest a lawyer, counselor or a priest. Go in peace.

Midtowner
06-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Systems don't kill people, people kill people. /lame pro-gun argument

Dana, please leave. You've told two different stories about "your kids" who had children taken away from them. As pointed out, your facts were very sketchy. When told *exactly* what you needed to do to rectify the situation today, you danced. You don't have a shred of credibility.

Do children die in our system? Yes. It is imperfect, vastly underfunded and understaffed. Is it set up to murder children and sell them off for Title IV funding? Of course not. To even suggest that is just insane. I've worked in the system, the vast majority of the people are well-meaning (though often absolutely incompetent and unwilling to admit mistakes). Thank God for volunteers from CASA and OLFC. What have you done besides cry over spilled milk? I doubt CASA would take an insane person, and with your problems, you're going to be ineligible for foster care placement, but you are not offering any kind of systemic changes to make things better.

--And for the life of me, I can't understand why I keep replying here. For the love of Christ, someone lock this thread!!!

Dana
06-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Let me get this straight because you don't like the content of the thread that I started you now want to have me censored and denied my 1st Ammendment right. Since I started this thread if you don't like it why don't you leave? Or is it that you don't like it when people expose what happens to innocent children in DHS care? If anybody should be offended here it should be me for what the law might consider slanderous statements that have been made about me.

Roadhawg
06-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Perhaps a dash of bipolarism, given the paranoia and the waves of posts that come from time to time. The lies do sound like they could come from borderline personality disorder, however. : )

Penny - armchair psychologist extraodinaire...

I'm betting more than just a dash

Roadhawg
06-30-2011, 07:20 AM
Let me get this straight because you don't like the content of the thread that I started you now want to have me censored and denied my 1st Ammendment right. Since I started this thread if you don't like it why don't you leave? Or is it that you don't like it when people expose what happens to innocent children in DHS care? If anybody should be offended here it should be me for what the law might consider slanderous statements that have been made about me.

Got news for ya... on a privately owned message board you don't have a 1st Amendment right. The owner(s) can bounce you anytime they want to. Many people have tried to help you but all you do is dance around and come up with different stories and excuses. I have a strong feeling you would rather just bitch and moan than get off your ass and do something about it, if there really is anything to do something about. As PQ said, go in peace because I'm done.

USG'60
06-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Let's make a pact, ya'll. Next non-Dana that posts on this thread is a rotten egg. Shhhhh......

Dana
07-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Donald Wheeler a caseworker involved in the Kelsey Briggs and Serenity Deal cases was found dead from what they say is an apparent suicide.

Dana
07-13-2011, 09:21 PM
It appears that Mr. Wheeler was going to sue DHS for harassment according to his lawyer and then when he went out for his regular morning walk the next thing you know he was found dead. Hmmmm

PennyQuilts
07-13-2011, 09:26 PM
It appears that Mr. Wheeler was going to sue DHS for harassment according to his lawyer and then when he went out for his regular morning walk the next thing you know he was found dead. Hmmmm

Oh good lord.

BBatesokc
07-14-2011, 06:34 AM

Are you seriously insinuating that DHS had him killed? If so, you truly are out of your mind.

Of Sound Mind
07-14-2011, 08:05 AM
I think that was proven many, many posts ago...

Roadhawg
07-14-2011, 08:25 AM
I think that was proven many, many posts ago...

beyond a reasonable doubt

Midtowner
07-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Next one to reply loses the thread.

--I don't know why anyone actually responds to Dana. We already have caught her concocting different stories about different made up wrongs done by DHS to her or to her daughter or whatever. She is totally and utterly full of it. While DHS has been known to screw up, they aren't psychic, they are overworked, hugely underfunded, and aren't adequately trained for the situations they're confronted with.

If we want an even adequate system to protect those who cannot protect themselves, we're going to have to be in favor of tax hikes to pay for it. Otherwise, we're going to have a system that occasionally hires bad people and occasionally makes mistakes. We have lots of volunteer attorneys and CASA workers to help the situation, but they aren't perfect either.

Roadhawg
07-14-2011, 01:25 PM
I read this thread because it's cheaper than Netflix lol

kevinpate
07-14-2011, 01:50 PM
I read for the same reason I slow down near horrific wrecks ... at times I'm more twisted than a state fair funnel cake

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Well I am not the only one Marilyn Rainwater also is skeptical of his death also.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Next one to reply loses the thread.

--I don't know why anyone actually responds to Dana. We already have caught her concocting different stories about different made up wrongs done by DHS to her or to her daughter or whatever. She is totally and utterly full of it. While DHS has been known to screw up, they aren't psychic, they are overworked, hugely underfunded, and aren't adequately trained for the situations they're confronted with.

If we want an even adequate system to protect those who cannot protect themselves, we're going to have to be in favor of tax hikes to pay for it. Otherwise, we're going to have a system that occasionally hires bad people and occasionally makes mistakes. We have lots of volunteer attorneys and CASA workers to help the situation, but they aren't perfect either. I have never lied you are just part of the system so you have to cover up for it.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:18 PM
This quote is from a 25 year veteran of DHS so I guess after reading this you will want to say that she is crazy too.
"I was tormented for a solid year before I hired an attorney and left on my own terms. My workers were offered bribes to make false statements about me. The entire office was told to ostracize me, and not even speak to me. Case documentation... was taken out of files. Computed data was deleted (which required someone with a higher security clearance than me). I could go on and on about what management did in my small office and I know what was done to workers all across the state. There is nothing I would not think them capable of."

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:34 PM
So you people say what you will but if the people on the inside also agree with what I am saying about DHS then obviously you people need to do some more research. Donald Wheeler knows I am telling the truth so does so many other people who work for DHS but yet are afraid to say anything. I know that you people are so clouded because your personal feelings for me have you that way. I don't really care what you think about me I only care about the innocent children who are in harms way and more are soon to follow and by ignoring the obvious you are clearly part of the problem. I hope you all can live with the decisions you make to not care about innocent children in fact I hope all of you are haunted by their deaths for the rest of your lives.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Are you seriously insinuating that DHS had him killed? If so, you truly are out of your mind.

Well I am not the only one who thinks this way some of which also work for DHS so I guess you can tell them they are crazy too. By the way you told me to leave your page and go back to my own which I did and now you follow me here I wonder why.

BBatesokc
07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
This quote is from a 25 year veteran of DHS so I guess after reading this you will want to say that she is crazy too.
"I was tormented for a solid year before I hired an attorney and left on my own terms. My workers were offered bribes to make false statements about me. The entire office was told to ostracize me, and not even speak to me. Case documentation... was taken out of files. Computed data was deleted (which required someone with a higher security clearance than me). I could go on and on about what management did in my small office and I know what was done to workers all across the state. There is nothing I would not think them capable of."

Yeah, I'd be comfortable with saying she may be crazy too. One of the things I'm often hired to do is videotape depositions. I've actually covered several depositions of DHS employees and I'd characterize many of them as wackjobs.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I'd be comfortable with saying she may be crazy too. One of the things I'm often hired to do is videotape depositions. I've actually covered several depositions of DHS employees and I'd characterize many of them as wackjobs.

Well this so called wackjob as you call them is also a democratic delegate.

BBatesokc
07-14-2011, 07:42 PM
How about you actually identify the person you are attributing to this quote. Or, did you make this up too?

kevinpate
07-14-2011, 07:48 PM
With respect, I've known many a delegate in my life, D and R alike.
Being a delegate has no bearing on whether someone is, or is not, a taco shy of a combo plate.

Midtowner
07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
I have never lied you are just part of the system so you have to cover up for it.

Bull ****.

You have given multiple stories about what happened to you, created a sock puppet, and just spewed crazy stuff from day one.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:56 PM
How about you actually identify the person you are attributing to this quote. Or, did you make this up too? No unlike you I don't make things up and you had been paying attention you would have already seen this quote.

Dana
07-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Bull ****.

You have given multiple stories about what happened to you, created a sock puppet, and just spewed crazy stuff from day one. Name just one lie that I have told.

Midtowner
07-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Name just one lie that I have told.

Recently, didn't you suggest that DHS had hitmen?

PennyQuilts
07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Well I am not the only one who thinks this way some of which also work for DHS so I guess you can tell them they are crazy too. By the way you told me to leave your page and go back to my own which I did and now you follow me here I wonder why.

This man killed himself and his family is suffering. There is nothing to suggest he was anything other than a good person. As far as I am concerned, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for spreading these types of hateful rumors. Piling on to their pain is disgusting. You need to get a life. You are so fixated on your cause that you have lost sight of reality.