View Full Version : DHS steals,abuses & kills children

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Dana
06-22-2011, 03:50 PM
But when asked for specifics about your case, you ignore the questions. What exactly would you like to know that you say I have not answered not that it will make any difference. Like Roadhawg said some people will always believe what they want no matter how the facts and the evidence prove otherwise.

Dana
06-22-2011, 03:59 PM
This is pure fantasy. And quite sad.No not fantasy pure fact can't help it if you can't deal with the facts because they are not what you want to hear. Pretending the facts are not what they are when they stare you in the face that is what is pure fantasy.

Midtowner
06-22-2011, 04:08 PM
I have not ignored any of your questions even though you and Penny have both ignored mine. She now shares joint custody with the daddy who is jobless, a convicted felon and a drug dealer. She continues to pay child support even though there is a court order that says she doesn't have to because of the joint custody. We have contacted DHS numorous times about the problem and now they say that if the daddy will call them and release her from paying they will stop. (I guess the court order by the judge means nothing to them). The daddy says that if she will pay him $150.00 a month he will call them and tell them to stop. I know that is extortion but then what else is new another law being broken.

Wow.

All that to get to the point where we find that now she has worked a plan and the kiddo is no longer in DHS custody.

If father is a current drug dealer and you have evidence of that, your daughter will have little trouble gaining sole custody (assuming she is clean). If he is an ex drug dealer and ex felon, what do we care? Those things don't disqualify you from turning your life around. Your daughter probably signed something saying that so and so is a fit and proper parent, right? That means that at the time they entered into that joint custody plan, she believed dad was an okay guy, or at least lied to the court that he was.

I'm not going to get into the child support issue with you. I don't see how that's even your business.

Dana
06-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow.

All that to get to the point where we find that now she has worked a plan and the kiddo is no longer in DHS custody.

If father is a current drug dealer and you have evidence of that, your daughter will have little trouble gaining sole custody (assuming she is clean). If he is an ex drug dealer and ex felon, what do we care? Those things don't disqualify you from turning your life around. Your daughter probably signed something saying that so and so is a fit and proper parent, right? That means that at the time they entered into that joint custody plan, she believed dad was an okay guy, or at least lied to the court that he was.

I'm not going to get into the child support issue with you. I don't see how that's even your business.

Ok point 1 yes he is still a drug dealer just like he was when DHS gave him the child only after I had to file 5 abuse complaints against the foster parents with OCCY took pictures etc. to them and they finally got him out of foster care and gave him to drug dealer dad and put dad on TANF. Instead of giving him to mom who had a job and didn't need TANF. My daughters rights were violated from day 1 but nobody cared then they finally decided to let her share joint custody after I kept exposing what was really going on. As far as the child support I didn't ask you to get into it you guys wanted facts and I was just giving you facts. Lawyers usually won't discuss issues where the system or the courts have broken laws. I have spoken to many lawyers and asked them why things happen as they do and they informed me why you guys do what you do and allow things to happen that you allow to happen. Like they told me you guys can't make waves because it could effect your legal career and it is not worth it to you guys for a kid or 2 that is not even yours. I understand why people sell out to the system but my thoughts are is I wonder if in the eyes of God are the people who refuse to help the children and tell the truth will God consider them just as guilty because they could have done something and choose not to because it would effect their lifestyle ($$$$)?

Midtowner
06-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Ok point 1 yes he is still a drug dealer just like he was when DHS gave him the child only after I had to file 5 abuse complaints against the foster parents with OCCY took pictures etc. to them and they finally got him out of foster care and gave him to drug dealer dad and put dad on TANF. Instead of giving him to mom who had a job and didn't need TANF.

What evidence do you have that he is/was a drug dealer? If you have that sort of evidence and haven't filed something *yesterday*, I seriously question your daughter's fitness as a parent. Your motion to modify custody wouldn't go through DHS. And let me tell you--the family courts don't award custody to drug dealers. Hell... drug users. You say you can prove it? Fine. Go do that. If your daughter is allowing her child to live with a drug dealer, she should have her rights terminated for failure to protect.

My daughters rights were violated from day 1 but nobody cared then they finally decided to let her share joint custody after I kept exposing what was really going on. As far as the child support I didn't ask you to get into it you guys wanted facts and I was just giving you facts. Lawyers usually won't discuss issues where the system or the courts have broken laws. I have spoken to many lawyers and asked them why things happen as they do and they informed me why you guys do what you do and allow things to happen that you allow to happen. Like they told me you guys can't make waves because it could effect your legal career and it is not worth it to you guys for a kid or 2 that is not even yours. I understand why people sell out to the system but my thoughts are is I wonder if in the eyes of God are the people who refuse to help the children and tell the truth will God consider them just as guilty because they could have done something and choose not to because it would effect their lifestyle ($$$$)?

Ah yes.. blame the lawyers instead of your daughter who seems just fine to let her child live with a drug dealer. If you had evidence, you could go get an emergency order tomorrow. If you didn't have evidence, you could hire a private investigator and have evidence at the end of the week. If he's a drug user, again, you could have evidence relatively quickly. Your story doesn't play well to anyone who knows anything about the system.

Roadhawg
06-23-2011, 07:41 AM
All I've heard is excuses and accusations http://www.sturgis.com/messageboard/images/smilies/shrug.gif

PennyQuilts
06-23-2011, 08:28 AM
I have not ignored any of your questions even though you and Penny have both ignored mine. She now shares joint custody with the daddy who is jobless, a convicted felon and a drug dealer. She continues to pay child support even though there is a court order that says she doesn't have to because of the joint custody. We have contacted DHS numorous times about the problem and now they say that if the daddy will call them and release her from paying they will stop. (I guess the court order by the judge means nothing to them). The daddy says that if she will pay him $150.00 a month he will call them and tell them to stop. I know that is extortion but then what else is new another law being broken.

In other words, all the stuff you claim the state is doing is crap - that they kidnapped your child to sell - that they gave him to a drug dealer who tried to kill him. What actually happened is that she ended up with joint custody with the dad and the child lives primarily with dad. And he has the nerve to want $150.00 a month - the extortionist!!!

Sheesh. Nothing here to see... move along...

Roadhawg
06-23-2011, 09:47 AM
What exactly would you like to know that you say I have not answered not that it will make any difference. Like Roadhawg said some people will always believe what they want no matter how the facts and the evidence prove otherwise.

I was referring to you, not them.

Dana
06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Well it is obvious that you people will believe any lie that the system is willing to tell you. I know this is hard to believe it was for me at first I could not believe that are system would let something like this happen. But I noticed that I offered to let any of you see my boxes of evidence but none of you would take me up on my offer because you people don't really want to know the truth. So I will just let you people continue to live in your fantasy world however one day the truth will come out and you people will feel like fools because you allowed yourselves to be dupped by the system.

Dana
06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
By the way it is a good thing that none of you work for the Innocense Project. If they had people like you as employees none of those innocent people who were also screwed by the system would ever get out of jail even though they are innocent.

Midtowner
06-23-2011, 05:02 PM
The hell Dana? Your kid worked a plan and got her kid back. You say her ex is a drug dealer, well if you have evidence of that, which you say you have "boxes" of, you can go to court tomorrow at 9 o'clock in the morning and file an emergency application to get custody from him (or rather your daughter can), and if there's still something wrong with her re: parenting, you could even file for guardianship.

Since you haven't done any of that, and you even claim to have had advice of counsel, yeah, I'm going to take you with a big 'ol grain of salt.

Dana
06-23-2011, 06:28 PM
The hell Dana? Your kid worked a plan and got her kid back. You say her ex is a drug dealer, well if you have evidence of that, which you say you have "boxes" of, you can go to court tomorrow at 9 o'clock in the morning and file an emergency application to get custody from him (or rather your daughter can), and if there's still something wrong with her re: parenting, you could even file for guardianship.

Since you haven't done any of that, and you even claim to have had advice of counsel, yeah, I'm going to take you with a big 'ol grain of salt.

You have no idea what all I have done not like you would care anyway as you have said yourself you have done some work involving the juvenile system. You said you saw things that were clearly wrong yet you implied you did nothing. Don't blame me because you sometimes work in a system that sometimes can be corrupt. It's not my fault if your conscience can't handle the choices you make.

Midtowner
06-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Dana, I'm talking about today, not the past.

If you were a client and walked into my office today with the information you have given me today, I would give you a plan. I would tell you that I'd be sitting my private investigator on your daughter's "baby daddy's" house to gather evidence of his drug dealing, or maybe something more elaborate, then I would tell you that once we had evidence, I would have his visitation suspended with an emergency order almost immediately, then I'd make that happen.

I can say that because I know that I could make it happen based on what you're telling us.

But now you're mad about this outcome. You say you have all of this evidence, why haven't you done something about it? This doesn't have to be a DHS case.

PennyQuilts
06-23-2011, 09:18 PM
I notice we go for awhile and not hear from her and then we hear...manicky... descriptions of vast conspiracies by the government.

Dana
06-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I notice we go for awhile and not hear from her and then we hear...manicky... descriptions of vast conspiracies by the government.That is because I have other things to do then sit on the computer all day. Then when I check my email and find the new posts I read them.

Dana
06-23-2011, 09:40 PM
I think I have figured out how to add a photo.

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Ancient history.

If your grandkid's father, who has primary custody is dealing drugs, why haven't you hired a private investigator to get evidence of that?

Roadhawg
06-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Ancient history.

If your grandkid's father, who has primary custody is dealing drugs, why haven't you hired a private investigator to get evidence of that?

or at least Fox Mulder

PennyQuilts
06-24-2011, 08:29 AM
All you know is that you have inconsistent results, assuming the documents are accurate. And as Mid said, ancient history. You have tried to make a run of the mill case into Watergate. All we hear about is this vast conspiracy. As one grandmother to another, I am amazed that you aren't so busy enjoying the little darling that you don't have time for this negativity. Or have you so destroyed any relationship with the father that you are kept out of his life? If you were my baby's grandmother, and you were making these kinds of claims, I would be hard pressed to allow you to even see the child. It was three frickin years ago and clearly not even close to the scenario you've claimed. Life is pretty short and I'm sorry you chose to focus on this instead of how blessed you are to have a grandbaby. I'm done, here.

Dana
06-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Well I proved my point even though this is proof of what happened you still want to stick up for our obviously flawed system. For those who may not know what this document actually means in the legal aspect this is what should have been done.
#1 To doctor a drug test to take someone’s child is fraud
#2 She obviously got someone in the lab to help her that constitutes conspiracy
#3 To use that drug test knowing it is a fake is perpetrating a fraud upon the court
#4 For the judge to not allow this exculpatory evidence to be used is denial of due process which is a violation of my daughter’s civil rights according to the 5th and 14th Amendments of the Constitution. So say what you will the facts speak for themselves.

Dana
06-24-2011, 09:57 AM
"When a honest man, honestly mistaken, comes face-to-face with undeniable and irrefutable truth, he is faced with one of two choices, he must either cease being mistaken or cease being honest."

Dana
06-24-2011, 10:00 AM
I guess the next thing people will say is this didn't happen either.
http://www.news9.com/story/14964004/federal-judge-reprimanded-for-scheme-to-get-friends-paid-through-courts

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Well I proved my point even though this is proof of what happened you still want to stick up for our obviously flawed system. For those who may not know what this document actually means in the legal aspect this is what should have been done.
#1 To doctor a drug test to take someone’s child is fraud
#2 She obviously got someone in the lab to help her that constitutes conspiracy
#3 To use that drug test knowing it is a fake is perpetrating a fraud upon the court
#4 For the judge to not allow this exculpatory evidence to be used is denial of due process which is a violation of my daughter’s civil rights according to the 5th and 14th Amendments of the Constitution. So say what you will the facts speak for themselves.

Dana, who on Earth cares about something that happened in 2008? Had I been there as your advocate in 2008, I certainly would have raised quite a bit of hell about the situation. Apparently, your lawyer didn't see fit to do that, so there must have been some reason as to why not.

Your kid has joint custody of your grandchild. You say dad is a drug dealer. That is relatively easy to prove. Get your head out of the past and focus on the present and future, that's all that matters. The Judge had a good reason for not allowing those results. They were hearsay. You have to have a sponsoring witness. I'm guessing you didn't have a witness to authenticate those records and DHS had one. Getting warm?

You didn't prove anything regarding a fraud upon the court because you didn't have a records witness or a stipulation as to authenticity.

But here you are, right now, doing jack squat about your grandchild supposedly living with a drug dealer. You're ranting on the internet about some ancient history court proceeding that ended up reinstating your daughter's rights. Why haven't you hired a private investigator to gather evidence on this drug dealer (it's pretty easy to ID a drug dealer, just have a private investigator pull his trash. Mine does it for $125)? You're so focused on the past, that if what you say is true about your grandchild, it's probably only a matter of time before you wind up in DHS court again.

kevinpate
06-24-2011, 01:53 PM
We interrupt to pop in this special little bulletin regarding a class action filed last week alleging interest overcharges on child support collections.

If already noted, my apologies for having missed/forgotten/etc. about it.

http://tinyurl.com/dhs-classaction-support

(on edit: forgot the link .... sheeesh)

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 01:59 PM
The authority he relies on is a Court of Civil Appeals case. Couldn't answer off hand whether a Supreme Court ruling in this that 43 O.S. section 114 controls would possibly reverse the interest rate amounts being charged for, but I'm guessing that it would if they said it would. It's a good lawsuit, and could result in a lot of money changing hands. It'll be very interesting to see how anyone plans to figure out exactly what the damages are here.

Dana
06-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Dana, who on Earth cares about something that happened in 2008? Had I been there as your advocate in 2008, I certainly would have raised quite a bit of hell about the situation. Apparently, your lawyer didn't see fit to do that, so there must have been some reason as to why not.

Your kid has joint custody of your grandchild. You say dad is a drug dealer. That is relatively easy to prove. Get your head out of the past and focus on the present and future, that's all that matters. The Judge had a good reason for not allowing those results. They were hearsay. You have to have a sponsoring witness. I'm guessing you didn't have a witness to authenticate those records and DHS had one. Getting warm?

You didn't prove anything regarding a fraud upon the court because you didn't have a records witness or a stipulation as to authenticity.

But here you are, right now, doing jack squat about your grandchild supposedly living with a drug dealer. You're ranting on the internet about some ancient history court proceeding that ended up reinstating your daughter's rights. Why haven't you hired a private investigator to gather evidence on this drug dealer (it's pretty easy to ID a drug dealer, just have a private investigator pull his trash. Mine does it for $125)? You're so focused on the past, that if what you say is true about your grandchild, it's probably only a matter of time before you wind up in DHS court again.
You say I am focused on the past this is just a deversion because I proved a point you didn't want me to prove. As far as being in the past that is where you are wrong this is still ongoing when it is time for my grandson to go home he cries and says I don't want to go home granny daddy hurts me and he looks to me for protection I can't give him. I tried all the legal avenues but they pretty much have said what you have said nobody cares enough to expose the corruption being done to my grandson or any other children for that matter they have their own livelyhood to think of $$$$. To quote my lawyer he said he would not go up against the system no matter what they did wrong he has children of his own to think about. He knows what has happened to other lawyers who have tried. Once they try the next thing you know stories get made up about them too. One lawyer was told that he would be charged with sexual abuse against his children to this day he will not do a family law case. They did the same thing to judge Chinnapolis when he proved that Judge Kirby violated the rights of 2 parents. The Supreme court ruled that Kirby broke the law but the parents had already spent their time in jail for something they did not do. Like Kirby said it doesn't matter what the Supreme court does they can't take back the time these parents spent in jail and to this day Judge Kirby is still on the bench to violate others because nobody really cares enough to stop these Judges from breaking the law. It is ok you have proven that you will do what needs to be done to protect the system and that is your choice as a free american. It's not like you are the only one, that is why all this was allowed to happen in the first place because people are willing to turn their backs while the civil rights of others are being violated. It has always been this way throughout history one day it is the jews, the next day it is the blacks, then it is the mexicans, muslims, children etc. as long as it does not effect you personally it is not your problem who gets abused or even murdered.

PennyQuilts
06-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Pass the meds... If she isn't going to take them, anyway, I could use them after reading all this.

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
You say I am focused on the past this is just a deversion because I proved a point you didn't want me to prove. As far as being in the past that is where you are wrong this is still ongoing when it is time for my grandson to go home he cries and says I don't want to go home granny daddy hurts me and he looks to me for protection I can't give him. I tried all the legal avenues but they pretty much have said what you have said nobody cares enough to expose the corruption being done to my grandson or any other children for that matter they have their own livelyhood to think of $$$$. To quote my lawyer he said he would not go up against the system no matter what they did wrong he has children of his own to think about. He knows what has happened to other lawyers who have tried. Once they try the next thing you know stories get made up about them too. One lawyer was told that he would be charged with sexual abuse against his children to this day he will not do a family law case. They did the same thing to judge Chinnapolis when he proved that Judge Kirby violated the rights of 2 parents. The Supreme court ruled that Kirby broke the law but the parents had already spent their time in jail for something they did not do. Like Kirby said it doesn't matter what the Supreme court does they can't take back the time these parents spent in jail and to this day Judge Kirby is still on the bench to violate others because nobody really cares enough to stop these Judges from breaking the law. It is ok you have proven that you will do what needs to be done to protect the system and that is your choice as a free american. It's not like you are the only one, that is why all this was allowed to happen in the first place because people are willing to turn their backs while the civil rights of others are being violated. It has always been this way throughout history one day it is the jews, the next day it is the blacks, then it is the mexicans, muslims, children etc. as long as it does not effect you personally it is not your problem who gets abused or even murdered.

The hell Dana?

You are not even involved in the DHS system anymore. That is over, unless there are other reports made, Judge Kirby, who is a fine judge, is no longer involved in your daughter's case. If your daughter filed something, it wouldn't be about the system. It'd be a different judge in a different courthouse. It'd be about whether the father was a safe parent. You say he's an abusive drug dealer, I can tell you that if that's true, assuming your daughter is a fit parent, she'll get custody. Simple as that.

Roadhawg
06-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Pass the meds... If she isn't going to take them, anyway, I could use them after reading all this.

share with the rest of us that are trying to follow her posts

kevinpate
06-24-2011, 02:30 PM
With respect, after a multitude of posts, the only thing you seem to have 'proven' is that you are locked into a conspiracy theory regarding events past. Events which, by your own belated acknowledgment, did not preclude your daughter from ending up with joint custody of your grandchild after she completed a plan required of her by the alleged evil-doers in DHS who were bent on stealing your grandchild to sell off for more federal funds via an adoption racket.

Everyone gets it. You believe what you're saying, and it galls you that others do not see the world precisely as you do, with no variation even being conceivable. I can't say you are delusional, but you do give off an appearance of being so poisoned in spirit by what you believe took place that it appears to to preclude you from even considering making further improvements in the lives of your daughter and your grandchild by moving forward.

That's a choice you've made, and several people have sought to show you different possibilities, with efforts going well above and beyond acts of kindness. At each such attempt, you become dismissive, even angry, apparently not by their offers, but because they can not join you in your crusade to advance your perceptions.

I do not expect a response, though you are free to dismiss me as well. I also don't expect to engage your position again. But for a last time, I would like to encourage you to review fresh the suggestions others have provided to you in the last few days. But first, take a deep breath, look into a mirror and tell yourself ...

--

whether I believe it or not, and whether anyone out there believes me or not, there are people who have tried to help me, and they have tried to show me there are things I can do today to aid my grandchild and my daughter. I banish all the anger from the past. I banish my belief that DHS conspired against my family. I will look after my grandchild based exclusively on what is happening now and in the days to come. I regret that changing the past can [not] fix today. it is what I do today, tomorrow and in the next three weeks that can effect change.

If I have been wronged, it no longer matters. If my daughter has been wronged it no longer matters. What matters is I love my grandchild and my grandchild deserves a safe and secure homelife, free of drugs, free of abuse, and full of love. While I ignore and reject the past as being irrelevant to bringing about change, anything I see from today forward that is not helpful to my grandchild's future, I will stand against it. i will protect him daily today and every day forward.

---

Dana, I hope you can go forward and leave the past behind you. I wish you and your family luck and success.

Barry Luxton
06-24-2011, 02:36 PM
The hell Dana?

There is no Dana, only Zuul.

Catman
06-24-2011, 02:37 PM
All you know is that you have inconsistent results, assuming the documents are accurate. And as Mid said, ancient history. You have tried to make a run of the mill case into Watergate. All we hear about is this vast conspiracy. As one grandmother to another, I am amazed that you aren't so busy enjoying the little darling that you don't have time for this negativity. Or have you so destroyed any relationship with the father that you are kept out of his life? If you were my baby's grandmother, and you were making these kinds of claims, I would be hard pressed to allow you to even see the child. It was three frickin years ago and clearly not even close to the scenario you've claimed. Life is pretty short and I'm sorry you chose to focus on this instead of how blessed you are to have a grandbaby. I'm done, here.

Since the 1st positive drug test , the mother has passed 155 drug tests . Dhs will never admit they made a mistake , so they will just keep you in court to cover it up.

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Dhs will never admit they made a mistake , so they will just keep you in court to cover it up.

This, in my experience is true.

That said, who cares in Dana's case? Move on. The past affects nothing today. I gave her very simple advice that she, with a lawyer, could get custody for her case Monday at 11 AM if the things she's saying about dad turn out to be true. Yet she continues to rail against DHS and this vast conspiracy of DHS to kidnap and sell children. But practically speaking, what do we do to make sure DHS isn't wrong? We stipulate to something that did or did not happen and work a plan. That's what Dana's kid did--and the system worked.

Dana
06-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Since the 1st positive drug test , the mother has passed 155 drug tests . Dhs will never admit they made a mistake , so they will just keep you in court to cover it up.I know you know the truth because you have seen some of the files with your own eyes. You also said that if I found a way to post the drug test that they would see the truth. I guess you see now they never really cared about the truth then or now.

Dana
06-24-2011, 03:14 PM
This, in my experience is true.

That said, who cares in Dana's case? Move on. The past affects nothing today. I gave her very simple advice that she, with a lawyer, could get custody for her case Monday at 11 AM if the things she's saying about dad turn out to be true. Yet she continues to rail against DHS and this vast conspiracy of DHS to kidnap and sell children. But practically speaking, what do we do to make sure DHS isn't wrong? We stipulate to something that did or did not happen and work a plan. That's what Dana's kid did--and the system worked.

Stealing a child by doctoring a drug test is not what I call the system working wonder what you would say if you got pulled over and a cop planted drugs or something in your car would you say the system is working then.

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Stealing a child by doctoring a drug test is not what I call the system working wonder what you would say if you got pulled over and a cop planted drugs or something in your car would you say the system is working then.

If the cop planted the drugs and I was found not guilty, I'd say the system worked.

That's more like what happened to your daughter. Thanks for the perfect analogy.

Catman
06-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Everybody here seems to think all this all in past . Dana's been arrested and thrown in jail three times, once without bond on false allegations by a case worker . Dana's been found not guilty by jury on these charges, yet a active VPO on these charges is still in effect . The judge refuses to vacate the VPO !
The mother lost sole custody on a error ! The mother should have never lost custody in the first place !

I guess Dana should have a warm and fussy feeling about how everything's turned out ?

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Everybody here seems to think all this all in past . Dana's been arrested and thrown in jail three times, once without bond on false allegations by a case worker . Dana's been found not guilty by jury on these charges, yet a active VPO on these charges is still in effect . The judge refuses to vacate the VPO !
The mother lost sole custody on a error ! The mother should have never lost custody in the first place !

I guess Dana should have a warm and fussy feeling about how everything's turned out ?

Thrown in jail three times for what, exactly?

And you don't lose custody on an "error." Dana might be able to snow most people, but when you start trying to sell the same stories to folks like me, you're going to come up short.

Dana
06-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Another case that was handled wrong all you have to do is read for yourself.
Public Order JFJ.2007.0030.doc

Catman
06-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Thrown in jail three times for what, exactly?

And you don't lose custody on an "error." Dana might be able to snow most people, but when you start trying to sell the same stories to folks like me, you're going to come up short.

Threat to do bodily harm to the case worker! Based on a (tape) the case worker said she had . The tape never existed.

Dana
06-24-2011, 04:11 PM
If the cop planted the drugs and I was found not guilty, I'd say the system worked.

That's more like what happened to your daughter. Thanks for the perfect analogy.

I agree if you had to go to court and were found not guilty ultimately the system would have worked even though it should have never happened in the first place. Unfortunately this is not what happened in my daughters case she had her child stolen over a caseworker knowingly committing fraud. There is just no way you can tell me that it's ok to tell a lie and traumitize a family and make me believe it's a good thing, sorry it just won't happen.

MikeOKC
06-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Dana, We can mostly agree that there are awful things done by child protective service units all over the country. They also do some good things. It's kind of like every department of the government. DHS has done some bad things. Okay. Now, my question is simple: What Happens From Here? What do you want to see done? Specifically. So this thread isn't, at the end, just a bitch thread about the past. I'm being serious - where do you go from here? What do you want? Specifics. 1. 2. 3.

Otherwise, this thread is so terribly worn out.

Dana
06-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Dana, We can mostly agree that there are awful things done by child protective service units all over the country. They also do some good things. It's kind of like every department of the government. DHS has done some bad things. Okay. Now, my question is simple: What Happens From Here? What do you want to see done? Specifically. So this thread isn't, at the end, just a bitch thread about the past. I'm being serious - where do you go from here? What do you want? Specifics. 1. 2. 3.

Otherwise, this thread is so terribly worn out.

#1 Follow the laws that are already on the books like due process, etc.
#2 To do complete investigations and make sure that the claims against a person are accurate and not just take a workers word for it. In the old days they called innocent until proven guilty.
#3 Make it a criminal offense to make false claims make it where who ever makes the claims will be prosecuted. That way it would make it possible to have equal protection under the law. (See Rule #1)
#4 Do background checks and drug screens on CPS workers and weed out the criminal element that works there. When I was growing up if you had a felony record you could not work for the state. It was supposed to be an incentive for people to stay criminal free if they wanted one of those good state jobs.

Dana
06-24-2011, 06:40 PM
I messed up on the link earlier maybe this time it will work
http://jameslhall.com/jim-hall-acquittal/

Dana
06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Another bad DHS case all you have to do is read.
http://www.donhaslam.com/cases/documents/Hallfinalorder.PDF

Dana
06-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Dana, who on Earth cares about something that happened in 2008?

Well Midtowner you say who cares about 2008 well there are some of us still care about 2005 and what happened to Kelsey

http://kelsey-briggs.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Midtowner
06-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Of course we all care about children who die due to abuse. But your case ain't the Kelsey Briggs case. It's a case where both parents were fine, the courts thought dad was a little more responsible than your daughter, and for three years, you've sat there on your thumbs while a person you think is a drug dealer has your grandchild the majority of the time without so much as hiring a private investigator to get some evidence.

That fact colors your credibility just a bit.

Catman
06-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Of course we all care about children who die due to abuse. But your case ain't the Kelsey Briggs case. It's a case where both parents were fine, the courts thought dad was a little more responsible than your daughter, and for three years, you've sat there on your thumbs while a person you think is a drug dealer has your grandchild the majority of the time without so much as hiring a private investigator to get some evidence.

If both parents were fine , then why 3yrs. of intervention by the court ? A waste of taxpayers money and DHS resources . Job security ?

Midtowner
06-25-2011, 06:58 AM
If both parents were fine , then why 3yrs. of intervention by the court ? A waste of taxpayers money and DHS resources . Job security ?

Because DHS is obsessed with providing services; they think services (classes) solve absolutely everything. Also, if they suspect someone is a really bad parent, they think bad parents won't put themselves through all of the trials and tribulations of their classes... and if they refuse to cooperate, then that, to DHS, is proof positive that the parent doesn't really care that much about their kids and can be terminated.

PennyQuilts
06-25-2011, 11:09 AM

That's a big If.

We don't really know anything about this case other than what Dana has told us. Speculating on what the court/DHS should or should not have done is useless without credible facts.

PennyQuilts
06-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Since the 1st positive drug test , the mother has passed 155 drug tests . Dhs will never admit they made a mistake , so they will just keep you in court to cover it up.

Catman, you're new here. Are you Dana? You seem to have an identical mindset and acceptance of her facts. And you even write a little like her.

Dana
06-25-2011, 03:49 PM

Both parents were not fine one was a drug user and a drug dealer and the other was not. When given the proof that my daughter was clean of drugs on the same day that she said she had drugs in her system the Judge refused to allow the evidence to be heard. He didn't care about the truth all he cared about was putting my grandson in foster care where he was abused for months. The daddy tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine several times but he did not have to do any classes. My daughter was clean but forced to go to classes anyway. My daughter and my grandson were also assaulted by a DHS worker in front of a lawyer and it was all taped but nobody cares about that either. It just blows my mind how you people think that abuse is ok as long as it is a DHS worker doing it. I have come to the conclusion that even if the facts hit you in the face like a freight train you would still say the system in good and makes no mistakes because you can't handle the truth. So there is no reason to discuss my personal situation anymore because you people are only interested in attacking me hoping I will go away and stop talking about all the laws that DHS breaks everyday. Well the only way I will stop talking about kids who are abused by the system is when the system stops abusing them.

Dana
06-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Catman, you're new here. Are you Dana? You seem to have an identical mindset and acceptance of her facts. And you even write a little like her.

Well Catman is not me they just happen to be someone who has seen the files and heard some of the tapes so they have a better inside track then the rest of you and that is all there is to that.

USG'60
06-25-2011, 04:19 PM
So are you hoping to build a groundswell that will rise up and smite DHS or are you trying to solve yours and your daughters direct issues with DHS. Until you follow Midtowners (and others') advise it appears that you are just on a vendetta.

bandnerd
06-25-2011, 04:22 PM
Well Catman is not me they just happen to be someone who has seen the files and heard some of the tapes so they have a better inside track then the rest of you and that is all there is to that.

So you take this person with this "inside track" and go to DHS and do something, instead of starting some vendetta on an online forum where nothing will ever be accomplished.

PennyQuilts
06-25-2011, 04:41 PM
This is the first I heard that the grandson was taken into foster care and abused. Didn't you used to say that YOUR son was taken into foster care and abused there?

Dana
06-25-2011, 07:20 PM
So you take this person with this "inside track" and go to DHS and do something, instead of starting some vendetta on an online forum where nothing will ever be accomplished.

That is what I was trying to explain to everybody that I have done what Midtowner asked me to do. I have all the documents to prove what I say the fathers criminal record, the caseworkers criminal record, the fathers mother's criminal record, the tapes etc. however all I got in return was insults and told that they didn't really care. So in return I let everybody know that I understand they don't care and that I will not speak of my personal experience since it bothers them. However I still believe that children need to be protected. I feel it is our job as human beings and adults to see that children are protected since they can't protect their selves. I believe those who are hurting them should be exposed that is why I started this thread. I was trying to open peoples eyes about the proof that is out there about other children and what their families go through like was expressed in the ABA report and the audit of DHS etc.

Midtowner
06-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Dana, I get it, but why have you apparently stopped trying? If you say your grandchild is being cared for by a current drug dealer, why have you done absolutely nothing about that??

USG'60
06-25-2011, 07:33 PM
PLEASE just answer the above question without dancing about. PLEASE.

Dana
06-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Dana, I get it, but why have you apparently stopped trying? If you say your grandchild is being cared for by a current drug dealer, why have you done absolutely nothing about that??

I don't know what else I can do I took all the evidence to anybody I thought could help only to be told just leave it alone and hope that your grandson comes out of this allright. You can't fight DHS so you just have to leave it alone and let them do what they want. I couldn't understand why these people would say this so that is when the investigating started. I wanted to know why this could happen and could it happen to anybody else only to find out that I was not the only one that is when I decided that I could at least still tell my story and file it in court and so that is what I did. I was told by the ADA that I should have never done that either but at that point I felt it was my only way to get the truth on the record. What was done to my family was wrong and I thought the 1st Ammendment guaranteed me the right to tell the truth about it. Working in the legal field for 9 years I really believed that as long as you were innocent and could prove it we had nothing to worry about I was so naive but that has changed. I was raised to respect the law and all that it represents I now question everything I learned. I now question if my Great Grand father was the good man I was raised to believe what an honor to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court twice and now I question all that too.