View Full Version : New restaurant next to RED Prime?

metro
08-21-2008, 07:50 AM
tuck, since we are on restaurant rumors, I heard your group or another group is opening a restaurant next door to Red Prime. I forgot what the concept was though. True?

tuck
08-21-2008, 09:56 AM
tuck, since we are on restaurant rumors, I heard your group or another group is opening a restaurant next door to Red Prime. I forgot what the concept was though. True?

Metro...no rumor there, this is true. We are looking for a spring opening; but, I can't really talk about the concept this early. We had great success with pre-opening marketing/PR (intentional leaks of information) with hopes of of doing the same next door.

Pete
08-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Wow Tuck, you guys really have a lot of irons in the fire!

All your operations are fantastic and great for OKC. I'm sure your new venture will be a smash as well.

Look forward to learning more about it.

tuck
08-21-2008, 10:04 AM
thanks for the kind words and support

BoulderSooner
08-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Metro...no rumor there, this is true. We are looking for a spring opening; but, I can't really talk about the concept this early. We had great success with pre-opening marketing/PR (intentional leaks of information) with hopes of of doing the same next door.

Japanese steak house ... maybe ... :)

OKCMallen
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Allllllright Tuck!!!! God Bless the Good Egg Group!

While you're in this thread- You should know I've heard more than one compliment of your large billboard for Red that's by the railroad tracks on 6th street. Poeple like the style of it, and it makes the viewer feel like OKC is a large, more metropolitan city. Just for some feedback.

tuck
08-21-2008, 12:06 PM
we have been very happy with the billboard