View Full Version : Looking for a DJ

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-25-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm looking for a DJ around mid November for a wedding reception.

Anybody have any recommendations? I don't know squat about it, but I've been tasked with finding one. Also looking very hard at Karaoke...So one that can do both would be perfect.

Karried
08-25-2008, 10:36 AM
classifieds - craigslist (http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=dj)

Congrats!

I better be invited.. lol yeah mon....

Karried
08-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Reply to: reddirtr@gmail.com
Date: 2008-07-31, 12:32PM CDT

We are a new and professional DJ and Karaoke service! And to get us rolling we are offering a first time limited rate to get some visibility!! We will do any event within an hour or so driving distance of OKC for only $200 Dollars!!! That includes our consulting so we get your party just how you like it!! This price includes two DJ’s. We do this so that one can run the equipment and one can concentrate on entertaining and “working” the crowd. No added costs or different prices for different equipment… You get our entire system, two DJ’s, and our “BRILLIANT” personalities for $200 Dollars.

Don't think that professional means we don't know how to have a good time.

WE SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOM PARTIES AND EVENTS. We consult with you and build your party the way you want it.

Weddings, b-day parties, family reunions, proms... nothing livens a party like music!!

We have an enormous karaoke library with over 110,000 songs and an ever growing music library with currently 10,000 songs for any occasion. We have subscriptions to online music libraries and as long as we have cell signal we can get any song downloaded if we do not have it. We don’t just play music and sit back sipping on whatever happens to be within reach… We make sure your party is everything you want it to be!!!!

Contact by e-mail or phone to setup a consult time or for any questions. RedDirtR@gmail.com or 405-219-9346, ask for Ralph

RED DIRT RHYTHMS!!
YOU BRING THE GUESTS… WE BRING THE PARTY!!!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-25-2008, 10:46 AM
That was the first place I looked, and she's been talking to that guy.

I'm just looking for options.

OKCREALESTATEGUY
08-26-2008, 01:29 AM
A+ Entertainment (http://www.aplusentertainment.biz/)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-26-2008, 03:33 AM
A+ Entertainment (http://www.aplusentertainment.biz/)

Have you used them?

OKCREALESTATEGUY
08-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes. Very good.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Cool.

Thanks.

Any more suggestions?

FritterGirl
08-26-2008, 09:21 PM
I've heard good things about M&M Productions.

They are affiliated with another group that puts on one of the City's biggest annual bridal shows, so they are around brides. A lot!!

Might be worth checking out.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Great!

Give her a few options and people to talk to.

actionman
08-27-2008, 05:06 PM
I am affiliated with Mixxxit productions. We have been DJing for over two decades in Oklahoma City and are the official DJ of KIIS FM. Every now and then you will hear us in the studio when we join them for various early morning events on the Jack and Ron show. We have also worked at various downtown clubs including Rain over the years.

In addition to a great crowd pleasing show we have a great game show mania package. Line up the participants and have your own Jeopardy type show at your event.

And talk about music!! I think at last count we had about 16,000 songs in our library and I know it has grown since then. Legit paid for songs. Nothing pirated here.

If you'd like some more information give Phillip a call at 6595790

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Got some good suggestions here...I'll forward those on to the smaaaat one.

Thanks everybody!