View Full Version : Email about season tickets!

joeleo6484
08-18-2008, 12:21 AM
I just got my email for NBA season tickets and got to sign up for my top 3 seat preferences. Has anyone else got this email yet or was I just lucky in the lottery?

OKCMallen
08-18-2008, 09:03 AM
I got it toO! Super slow website though.

CCOKC
08-18-2008, 09:11 AM
I got mine but have not been able to get through on the website yet.

BDP
08-18-2008, 03:02 PM
I got it, too. Website was a little slow this morning, much better now. I also got a call on Saturday. I think they are still working some of this out. ;)

metro
08-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Got the email today, haven't visited the website yet.

Karried
08-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Me too, but wasn't able to get the page to load (yet)... ugh.

Karried
08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I finally got through and submitted my seating preferences but am not sure if it went through.. horrible time trying to manipulate the website.

viet-my
08-18-2008, 04:14 PM
I finally got through and submitted my seating preferences but am not sure if it went through.. horrible time trying to manipulate the website.

Same problem here, it stays on the same page after clicking summit.

Did you guys notice the link is Sonics-Storm.com?

Doug Loudenback
08-19-2008, 02:10 AM
Rather than recreate the wheel, this thread identifies common problems and solutions with the use of the season ticket page: OKCNBAfans.com Forums :: View topic - Did anybody get a call or email yet?? (http://www.okchornetscentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7949)

Karried
08-19-2008, 08:43 AM
Thanks Doug! Okay, the bottom line, COPY and PASTE email link into your address bar, don't just click on it.

Once there, choose your three top seating preferences ( you have to click to the bottom right of the Confirm buttom - it's touchy) and then use the Tab (instead of the mouse) and Enter button to actually Submit.

At that point, you will get a Congratulations Box pop up saying that a Rep will call you shortly.

My day to pick seats is Sept 11 - ugh.

I'm not superstitious but I don't like that date at all. oh well, at least I feel like we've made progress in even getting tickets.

CCOKC
08-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks for those detailed instructions. I guess I am not smart enough to figure this out by myself. I much prefer the way the Hornets handled this.

OKCMallen
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
websoite is awful.

Karried
08-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Got a call from my rep today.. confirming our date to choose seats... silly website, if I had figured it out a day earlier, I'd have an earlier date to choose seats.

Luckily, we are going in with another couple and hubbies will get to choose the 9th....

Anyway, one Person and one Guest are all that is allowed to choose seats on the specific date and time scheduled.

No, Hornet Season Ticket Holders don't get any preferential treatment, first sign up, first served.

Payment will be required in three increments of 33% each of total purchase price - due the date of seat choosing, then the first of Oct and the first of Nov.

People can choose up to Six seats per level so you have the option to buy 24 seats (I think is what he said).

Sept 8 is the first day of seat choosing, they are expecting over 100 peeps per 1/2 hour so you can't be late or reschedule and the primary contact person has to be there to purchase the tix.

Okay, that is all I have. Good luck on getting good seats.