View Full Version : North of Memorial on Sante Fe

buckt
08-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Anyone notice the large earth moving equipment on the east side of Sante Fe north of Memorial? I suppose another large company (Ben E Keith type?) must be developing that area. Got any news about this area?

hipsterdoofus
08-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Hmmm hadn't noticed - which is sad because I drive by it everyday...I do know that one of the existing companies - can't think of their name...that is south of Memorial, is adding on right now and have a crane in place.

John
08-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Hmmm hadn't noticed - which is sad because I drive by it everyday...I do know that one of the existing companies - can't think of their name...that is south of Memorial, is adding on right now and have a crane in place.

JASCO, a GE affiliated company.

And to the original poster, it's Santa Fe.

buckt
08-18-2008, 08:03 PM
JASCO, a GE affiliated company.

And to the original poster, it's Santa Fe.

JASCO? Are you sure? Isn't JASCO the same business located on the south side of Memorial? Thanks for the correction of Santa Fe - so is it potatoe or patotoe?

John
08-19-2008, 12:22 PM
JASCO? Are you sure? Isn't JASCO the same business located on the south side of Memorial? Thanks for the correction of Santa Fe - so is it potatoe or patotoe?

The JASCO comment was for hipster. Not sure what is N of Memorial.

hipsterdoofus
08-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Checked it out yesterday and today...not much activity, but almost seems more like they are building a road than clearing land for a business.

hipsterdoofus
09-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Lots more activity in this area....still no idea what is going in there...