View Full Version : OKC NBA Ticket Prices Posted

Pages : [1] 2

Cid
08-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Check it out:

Seattle SuperSonics (http://www.supersonics.com)

Click on the Tickets link on the right.

bretthexum
08-14-2008, 02:39 PM
I don't see any prices. Is it just me?

venture
08-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes. Clickon tickets and then the screen will pop up with a map of the Ford Center and the pricing.

securityinfo
08-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Wow. If those are season ticket prices, then there is an approx. $50.00 per seat increase from my Hornets tix.

autoMATTic
08-14-2008, 03:41 PM
There went my hopes of getting season tickets. Those are much higher than Hornets tickets. I thought he was supposed to be facing a "challenging situation" in regard to profitability on tickets. Good for Clay. Makin' that money baby.

Luke
08-14-2008, 04:04 PM
Heaven forbid he make money.

Theo Walcott
08-14-2008, 04:12 PM
You kidding? There are THOUSANDS of $10 and $20 ticket options!

Karried
08-14-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the prices are very competetive and very reasonable ... not too bad at all.

OKCMallen
08-14-2008, 05:02 PM
No joke, for us "mere mortals" the cheaper upper deck and club level seats are practically unchanged!

venture
08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Prices were expected to be higher than they were for the Hornets. Welcome to the bigs...this isn't a temporary thing anymore.

OKCisOK4me
08-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow. If those are season ticket prices, then there is an approx. $50.00 per seat increase from my Hornets tix.

Obviously not everybody listened when George Shinn said he was offering Hornets tickets at half off the standard price of NBA tickets. We were forewarned. Not going to keep me from not getting tickets because I remembered of it....

autoMATTic
08-14-2008, 05:26 PM
You guys are realy good at sarcasm. Both dishing and picking it up.

Cid
08-14-2008, 05:40 PM
I for one, am HIGHLY disappointed.

My season tickets from the Hornet's last year were in the "Premier Balcony". They were $35 per seat, or $1200 per season. The new price is $50, or $2050 per season. OUCH.

With the Hornets, all of 111, 101, 110, and 120 were the $999 tickets. New price is $2050.

There are exactly ZERO $1000 lower bowl tickets.

The BEST you can get for $1000 per ticket or less is in the corners of the upper bowl.

Let's get this straight: I don't think anyone expected the ticket prices to stay as cheap as they were, but DOUBLE the price for us value seekers is utterly ridiculous. Looks like the games are going to be a champagne and caviar crowd. Exciting.

betts
08-14-2008, 06:08 PM
The only lower bowl tickets in the past were $999. But there are six more games than there were when the Hornets were here, so there's no way they were going to be that cheap anyway. The lower ends are only $6 a game higher than they were two years ago, which I don't think is terrible.

OKCMallen
08-14-2008, 06:08 PM

My season tickets from the Hornet's last year were in the "Premier Balcony". They were $35 per seat, or $1200 per season. The new price is $50, or $2050 per season. OUCH.

With the Hornets, all of 111, 101, 110, and 120 were the $999 tickets. New price is $2050.

The BEST you can get for $1000 per ticket or less is in the corners of the upper bowl.

Let's get this straight: I don't think anyone expected the ticket prices to stay as cheap as they were, but DOUBLE the price for us value seekers is utterly ridiculous. Looks like the games are going to be a champagne and caviar crowd. Exciting.

Gawd, don't turn this into a class thing. Buy a minipack of tickets and rock the Ford Center when you can make it. 40+ games is a LOT; tickets are going to be expensive.

BDP
08-14-2008, 06:11 PM
11,000 tickets at $50 or less and people are complaining??

I don't get it.

There's like 7 times the NBA required amount of $10 tickets. 3/4 of the upper bowl will cost $20 or less. Take a look around the league. THAT'S AMAZING.

We will have one of the most, if not THE most accessible NBA teams in the country in terms of pricing structure. The best part about it is that, at these prices, just about everyone can afford to make it to at least one game a year if they want. Will they be in the lower bowl? Of course not, but I think it's much better to price is so that the people who want close to action pay for it, while no one is getting stiffed for sitting in row VV in section Nosebleed. This way everyone gets a piece of the action and the 9,000 or so die-hards pay a little extra for proximity and/or good sight lines, which helps make the 3400 $10 seats a possibility.

Cid
08-14-2008, 06:15 PM
The only lower bowl tickets in the past were $999. But there are six more games than there were when the Hornets were here, so there's no way they were going to be that cheap anyway. The lower ends are only $6 a game higher than they were two years ago, which I don't think is terrible.
Hornets pricing $999/35 = $28/game
"Baseline Loft" = $40/game

$12 more per game, or 42% higher.

In addition the baseline loft is only a sliver of tickets. Most in that area are $50 each, which is almost 100% higher than $28.

Cid
08-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Gawd, don't turn this into a class thing. Buy a minipack of tickets and rock the Ford Center when you can make it. 40+ games is a LOT; tickets are going to be expensive.
Not a class thing. Let's be realistic. To get in the lower bowl is going to cost $4,000 minimum for a pair of season tickets. Most people do NOT have $4,000 of disposable income, or if they do, they do NOT want to spend all of it on one thing.

The champagne and caviar crowd comment comes from the Carolina Panthers games where people pay exhorbitant amounts for seat licenses on top of the tickets themselves. For the most part, people go to those games to be in the scene, not because they actually like football.

Sad but true.

40+ games is a lot. I agree, tickets are going to be expensive. But DOUBLE?!?!?

Booooo!

Cid
08-14-2008, 06:21 PM
11,000 tickets at $50 or less and people are complaining??

I don't get it.

There's like 7 times the NBA required amount of $10 tickets. 3/4 of the upper bowl will cost $20 or less. Take a look around the league. THAT'S AMAZING.

We will have one of the most, if not THE most accessible NBA teams in the country in terms of pricing structure. The best part about it is that, at these prices, just about everyone can afford to make it to at least one game a year if they want. Will they be in the lower bowl? Of course not, but I think it's much better to price is so that the people who want close to action pay for it, while no one is getting stiffed for sitting in row VV in section Nosebleed. This way everyone gets a piece of the action and the 9,000 or so die-hards pay a little extra for proximity and/or good sight lines, which helps make the 3400 $10 seats a possibility.

This is called spin folks! In all of this talk about how great these prices STILL are, there is no comparison to what we were paying before because we all know that this is not just a price increase, it is basically DOUBLE what we were paying except for the $10 seats.

Thanks for the favor Clay!

BDP
08-14-2008, 07:05 PM
This is called spin folks! In all of this talk about how great these prices STILL are, there is no comparison to what we were paying before because we all know that this is not just a price increase, it is basically DOUBLE what we were paying except for the $10 seats.

Whatever. I am in no way spinning 3400 $10 tickets or 11,000 tickets at under $50. That is amazing.

Where the spin comes in, is comparing this with the Hornets. The only comparison that should be now is with the rest of the league and these prices are below average overall and offer more affordable tickets than most teams.

SWOKC 4 me
08-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Just about what I expected.

If this seems too expensive for you then don't buy season tickets. If it is not too expensive for you than buy them! Don't complain just because we have professional entertainment in OKC and you think it is too expensive.

This is the price of NBA tickets and some would call this inexpensive! If this type of entertaimment is too expensive in your opinion (at least for the seats that you want) then there are other less expensive entertainment options in this city.

:smile:

betts
08-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Hornets pricing $999/35 = $28/game
"Baseline Loft" = $40/game

$12 more per game, or 42% higher.

In addition the baseline loft is only a sliver of tickets. Most in that area are $50 each, which is almost 100% higher than $28.

I sat in the lower part of section 120 and season ticket prices per game were $44 the second year. They've gone up to $50, two years later. I don't think that's terrible.

I agree that there are a lot of relatively inexpensive tickets in the arena.

kevinpate
08-14-2008, 07:26 PM
not surprised at the pricing, not disturbed at the pricing, only surprised that some opinions are so strong, as though this is unexpected, and no, that's no shot at PBC.

NBA is here, not on loan, not visiting, but here, it is ours, as in OKC's, as in Norman's, as in Tulsa's, as in Lawton, Wichita, perhaps Amarillo and Fort Smith and others as well.

You can get a 7.00 steak at rattle rattle here come the cattle or a steak at a high end house. Both are steak, but both are not the same experience.

I for one am actually impressed that a team which has spent what's been spent to get to OKC didn't go the mandated minimum number of low dollar seats for a year, or even four years and try to offset some of the outgo from the past year plus.

Call it spin, if you must, but it's simply the opinion of a mildly interested bystander.

Kerry
08-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Prices seems pretty good to me.

SouthsideSooner
08-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm pretty happy with the price structure. 11,000 seats at under $50 and 3/4 of the upper bowl at $20 or less makes going to games very inclusive for everyone.

I'd be willing to bet that the most expensive seats that are getting the most complaints will sell out in the first 10 days. Getting top dollar for those seats is what makes the rest of the arena so affordable.

How much do you have to donate to OU on top of the price of the tickets to get tickets in the lower half of the stadium between the 20's?

betts
08-14-2008, 09:45 PM
How much do you have to donate to OU on top of the price of the tickets to get tickets in the lower half of the stadium between the 20's?

Actually only $400 a year. Being able to sit there is based more on points than money donated. However, you get points faster for donating than for attending games and buying tickets every year. Interestingly, though, the "voluntary" donation for OU basketball tickets in the lower bowl is $1,000 annually.

OKCisOK4me
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Let's multiply the amount of home college football games for uo and oSu combined and lets see where that falls compared to these tickets. Heck, let's throw Tulsa in there too! I can't imagine that for the buck and for the game that this is by far much worse--probably much better!! Let's put it in to perspective guys...

OKCMallen
08-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Not a class thing. Let's be realistic. To get in the lower bowl is going to cost $4,000 minimum for a pair of season tickets. Most people do NOT have $4,000 of disposable income, or if they do, they do NOT want to spend all of it on one thing.

The champagne and caviar crowd comment comes from the Carolina Panthers games where people pay exhorbitant amounts for seat licenses on top of the tickets themselves. For the most part, people go to those games to be in the scene, not because they actually like football.

That is the most myopic, over-generalizing stereotype....if you made such a bad stereotype about blacks or mexicans or handicapped people or what have you, you'd probably be banned from the baord.

Richard at Remax
08-15-2008, 08:12 AM
This thread has turned into the classic case of beggars can't be choosers. If you can't afford full season tickets, there is nothing wrong with getting a group together and splitting the games.

Cid
08-15-2008, 09:21 AM
That is the most myopic, over-generalizing stereotype....if you made such a bad stereotype about blacks or mexicans or handicapped people or what have you, you'd probably be banned from the baord.
Interesting. Sensitive much?

Cid
08-15-2008, 09:22 AM
This thread has turned into the classic case of beggars can't be choosers. If you can't afford full season tickets, there is nothing wrong with getting a group together and splitting the games.
Also interesting.

Translation: Don't have enough money for the NBA? Sucks for you!

sgt. pepper
08-15-2008, 10:41 AM
i think people needs to STOP comparing these prices to Hornets from last year. Has anybody posted prices from others teams from around the country?

OKCMallen
08-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Interesting. Sensitive much?

No. Thanks for adding to the discussion.

OKCMallen
08-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Also interesting.

Translation: Don't have enough money for the NBA? Sucks for you!

Is it some sort of constitutional right to have season tickets to an NBA game?! That's exactly what it is: sucks to be you if you can't afford them. I can't afford a BMW, but no one complaining on this thread about ticket prices is complaining about BMW prices. That's life. Sorry some of you can't afford a complete luxury. I can't either, but I don't begrudge those that can or those that set the ticket prices.

NBA season tickets are a LUXURY. That being said, damn near ANYONE in OKC can afford to go to a game or two if they want. About anyone can scrounge together $10. Homeless people at Broadway and 23rd make $10 in an hour or two panhandling.

sdsooners
08-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Has anyone from the Thunder actually said the season ticket price will be 41 x the released single game price? I dont think so. I would assume there will be some kind of discount if you buy an entire season and guarantee the team revenue and a sold ticket for every game.

For example, I had the $999 Hornets seats. The actually ticket said $50 and if I wanted to buy the seat next to me at the ticket office it would have cost me $50...but obviously $999/35 is only $29 per game. Surely the Thunder will have a similar discount.

BDP
08-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Has anybody posted prices from others teams from around the country?

Small Market Ticket Prices

Hornets (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_searchtix.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=58d6131a30041287e2a83167b7bb6154)

Jazz (http://www.nba.com/jazz/tickets/200809_STH_Seat_Map.html)

Kings (http://www.nba.com/kings/kings_arena_seating_chart.html)

Grizzlies (http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/tickets/season_ticket_map_and_pricing.html)

Trailblazers (http://www.seats3d.com/nba/portland_trailblazers/)

BDP
08-15-2008, 12:02 PM
I would assume there will be some kind of discount if you buy an entire season and guarantee the team revenue and a sold ticket for every game.

That would be awesome if there was a discount to these prices, but the site does list them as the 08-09 "Season Ticket" prices.

jstanthrnme
08-15-2008, 12:19 PM
I think those are very fair prices for all parties involved. I'm certainly going to be at a few games, but season tix aren't an option for me. I would be interested to see what kind of mini season packages they will put together. I wonder how directly involved Clay Bennett has been in the pricing plan.

OKCisOK4me
08-15-2008, 12:21 PM

Hornets (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_searchtix.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=58d6131a30041287e2a83167b7bb6154)

Grizzlies (http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/tickets/season_ticket_map_and_pricing.html)

I think those are pretty comparable! There's nothing wrong with going to a single game, spending $10 for your ticket and watching the game from Loud City. Bring binocs if your sight is that bad! Great value. I'd love to purchase season tickets, but I know I wouldn't be able to make every game. I do hope to go to at least 10. That's $100 (obviously not including anything I buy on the inside). Absolutely Affordable!!

BoulderSooner
08-15-2008, 12:29 PM

first of alll you are 100% wrong .. not all 111 101 110 and 120 were 999 only the back 15 rows maybe were .. my seats were in this area .. and most tickets were face of 50 and season ticket cost of 40 .. so a 20% increase in 4 years is not bad at all ... and as others have said lots and lots of lower cost tickets

BoulderSooner
08-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Actually only $400 a year. Being able to sit there is based more on points than money donated. However, you get points faster for donating than for attending games and buying tickets every year. Interestingly, though, the "voluntary" donation for OU basketball tickets in the lower bowl is $1,000 annually.

also incorrect ..

lower bowl basketball "donor fee" is about 400 a ticket ..

discretion
08-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Also, please consider when the Hornets were here those lower bowl top-dollar tickets sold fast, whereas the more affordable everyman tickets in Loud City were more difficult to sell out. It is the basic law of supply and demand: if the demand is high, the price goes up. All of those higher priced lower bowl and club level seats will be the first to sell, I guarantee it.

Being angry at the team for pricing you out of a choice seat makes you look like you have a sense of entitlement. The team is a for-profit corporation. A profitable team is good for the city. If you want that choice seat, you will still have the opportunity to buy a mini-plan once the full ticket marketing plan is finalized.

OKCisOK4me
08-15-2008, 12:40 PM

I think those are pretty comparable! There's nothing wrong with going to a single game, spending $10 for your ticket and watching the game from Loud City. Bring binocs if your sight is that bad! Great value. I'd love to purchase season tickets, but I know I wouldn't be able to make every game. I do hope to go to at least 10. That's $100 (obviously not including anything I buy on the inside). Absolutely Affordable!!

sdsooners
08-15-2008, 12:52 PM
That would be awesome if there was a discount to these prices, but the site does list them as the 08-09 "Season Ticket" prices.

If you look at the other small market ticket links above, they all offer discounts for a season ticket package. For example:

Jazz - $62 lower level ticket costs $40 per game for season ticket holders (35%)
Grizzlies - $62 lower level ticket costs $52 per game (16%)
Portland - $139 lower level ticket costs $110 (21%)

The Thunder will surely do something similar because they have to provide some kind of benefit for paying the entire amount up front and committing to 41 games. If you use these discounts, then the prices are much closer to Hornets prices.

BDP
08-15-2008, 01:45 PM
I hope you are right, but it says "season ticket prices" on the team's website and they haven't even mentioned when single game tickets would be available. Either they have goofed and released their individual ticket prices as their season ticket prices, or these are in fact the season ticket prices.

bretthexum
08-15-2008, 01:58 PM
I was wondering about that. If those $250 seats are season tix prices - gonna be shelling out some real money for the regular price.

sdsooners
08-15-2008, 02:05 PM
If the released prices are season ticket prices then the single game prices are going to be ridiculously expensive, even if you just assume a 20% discount. I doubt people are going to pay $300 for sideline tickets and even $60 for tickets behind the basket. The reason I think these are single game prices is because they are making such a big deal about the number of $10 seats. The NBA requires each team to have 500 single game tickets at $10 or less so if the season ticket price in that section is $10 per game, then you'd have to assume the single game ticket price would be higher and against NBA policy.

I wish they would just start making calls or send emails so we will know for sure.

kmf563
08-15-2008, 02:18 PM
lol. You guys just like to itch.
You'd be the same people walking around a Neiman Marcus store complaining the prices weren't as cheap as wal-mart.

I think the prices are more than fair. Of course they aren't going to be the same as the Hornets were - we were told they were half price because they were temporary. What is the point in comparing them to OU prices? or any college for that matter - guess what, it's not college...it's NBA! Why don't you compare them to my son's highschool basketball games while you are at it.

Have you ever been to a game outside of the Hornets? In any surrounding city parking alone is $50 a spot and you have to walk 20 miles to the stadium. Plus you have gas prices, hotel prices, and food/beverage prices. Really, these prices are pretty good people. I'll take them.

OKCMallen
08-15-2008, 02:30 PM
You'd be the same people walking around a Neiman Marcus store complaining the prices weren't as cheap as wal-mart.

THIS. ^^^:congrats:

BDP
08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
The reason I think these are single game prices is because they are making such a big deal about the number of $10 seats...

This is a good point and I hope you are right. Not necessarily because I think these prices are bad, just that 1) with a discount they'd be great and 2) any discrepancy between the season ticket price and face value would leave a little room under the scalping law to get some money back if you can't go to some games.

I wish they would just start making calls or send emails so we will know for sure.

Me too. I would think they'd only have to make a few calls and then that information would start leaking out and we'd know.

jc4455
08-15-2008, 03:53 PM

I think the prices are more than fair. Of course they aren't going to be the same as the Hornets were - we were told they were half price because they were temporary. What is the point in comparing them to OU prices? or any college for that matter - guess what, it's not college...it's NBA! Why don't you compare them to my son's highschool basketball games while you are at it.

Agree 100%. And its an apt comparison. The upgrades to the Ford Center alone from the tax increase are worth the price of admission!

On top of that, we, as Oklahomans need to show our new team how much we support them by purchasing tickets no matter the cost. Especially the premium lower level seats.

Yes, I know not everyone can afford the premium tickets, or maybe even the cheaper Baseline or Club level tickets, but you know, there is a reason for that.

There's 3400 $10 seats. If it's only within your means to buy a $10 ticket every so often, you should be happy with that and be glad that you get to enjoy the atmosphere of a real NBA game in OKC! hehe, it's not like you could afford to travel to another state for games, if you whine about these ticket prices :)

Slivermoon
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Just an observation. It's interesting that many have sought after the dream of acquiring a major league franchise to our City and now, some, have sticker shock over what I find to be very reasonable prices for having our own NBA team.

Has anyone not been to a major artist concert lately? The talent does not come cheap and neither do those tickets, yet I have failed to note postings complaining about ticket prices demanded by promoters for acts like Paul McCartney or the Rolling Stones, and these shows sell out and the Ford. Get real!

We have grasped the brass ring by landing an NBA team with ticket prices that more than accommodate the major league experience for many, if not most, of those in the OKC market.

For those that don't choose to participate in the NBA, but still want to experience the Ford Center sports entertainment market, perhaps they might choose CHL Blazers season tickets which cost from $9.22 to $21.09 per game. Or perhaps choose the af2 Yard Dawgz season tickets which range from $8.63 to $46.25 per game. This is not to denigrate these teams, as they are fine minor league teams and appear to be popular among many.

My preferred season tickets to the NBA will cost me $45 each. In comparison, I think it's worth every penny. I think a little perspective is in order.

BDP
08-16-2008, 12:39 PM
FYI, I spoke to a rep today. The prices posted are the season ticket prices.

Kerry
08-16-2008, 07:46 PM
So that means single game tickets will be 15% to 20% more. It looks like the best thing to do is go in with some friends and split the season tickets if you can't afford to buy the whole thing yourself.

darnell
08-19-2008, 09:34 AM

cid,
you compared a 35 home game season to a 41 home season. that inflates the numbers by 6 games on top of a price increase.

breakdown of hornets season & okc season based on price:
difference for this season's cost:
41 games:
okc = $2,050
hornets = $1,435
total difference = $615
or $15 increase per game

add'l 6 games:
okc: 6 • $50 = $300
hornets: 6 • $35 = $210

now, they didn't increase all seats & we all knew that if the team was permanent fixture that there'd be a price increase. just remember, we have six extra games we're paying for total of 41 games, so let's not embellish the increase.

Kerry
08-19-2008, 09:39 AM
There are also going to be some perks available to season ticket holders that were not possible under the Hornets. Cucumber sandwiches come to mind.

OKCMallen
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
For one game.

Team Marketing Report releases The Fan Cost Index every November based on: four "average price” tickets, two small draft beers, four small soft drinks, four hot dogs, parking, two game programs and the two least-expensive, adult-size adjustable hats.

Last year, the NBA average Fan Cost Index was $281.90. Oklahoma City's "average ticket price” will be $47.51, close to last year's league average ($48.83).

A family can attend a Ford Center game for much less, as low as $45 if they eat before the game, avoid concession and souvenir stands, find $5 parking and buy four upper deck $10 tickets.

Cid
08-19-2008, 09:12 PM
cid,
you compared a 35 home game season to a 41 home season. that inflates the numbers by 6 games on top of a price increase.

breakdown of hornets season & okc season based on price:
difference for this season's cost:
41 games:
okc = $2,050
hornets = $1,435
total difference = $615
or $15 increase per game

add'l 6 games:
okc: 6 • $50 = $300
hornets: 6 • $35 = $210

now, they didn't increase all seats & we all knew that if the team was permanent fixture that there'd be a price increase. just remember, we have six extra games we're paying for total of 41 games, so let's not embellish the increase.
I agree with all your info above. I stand corrected. It was NOT my intent to mislead.

HOWEVER, the example above is still a 42% increase in price. This is a pretty hefty hike. Some people predicted it and I failed to believe them. I bow down to those folks.

I'm hearing all of you that say this is the price you pay for being a big league city. I don't accept this as an excuse for what amounts to a 50% increase minimum in MOST sections of the arena. I have this point to make: I bought season tickets for two years while the Hornets were here. I have as much right to complain about the prices we are expected to pay as anyone else. I CONTRIBUTED to the presence we, OKC, gave to the NBA, and thus helped pave the way for the NBA to come here. Without the showing we had, OKC wouldn't even be in consideration for an NBA team. NOBODY expected the prices to be the same as the Hornets, me included.

I don't want to argue about car analogies or department store prices. All I can really say is that we were shown the NBA for a certain price. We championed the NBA coming here knowing it would be a bit more expensive if they were permanent. What we got was MUCH more expensive, suprisingly more for EVERY section except the $10 sections.

That being said: If anyone wants to go in with me on a share of some season tickets, message me! I have ticket purchasing on Monday September 8th, the FIRST day of ticket sales and I'll be purchasing the $50 seats in the lower bowl. :)

Kerry
08-19-2008, 09:52 PM
As an out-of-stater, I would like to say thanks to Cid and all of the other locals for stepping up to the plate and bringing the NBA to OKC. I will do my part by purchasing NBA league pass so I can watch OKC on TV.

darnell
08-20-2008, 12:13 PM
I agree with all your info above. I stand corrected. It was NOT my intent to mislead.

I don't want to argue about car analogies or department store prices. All I can really say is that we were shown the NBA for a certain price. We championed the NBA coming here knowing it would be a bit more expensive if they were permanent. What we got was MUCH more expensive, suprisingly more for EVERY section except the $10 sections.

That being said: If anyone wants to go in with me on a share of some season tickets, message me! I have ticket purchasing on Monday September 8th, the FIRST day of ticket sales and I'll be purchasing the $50 seats in the lower bowl. :)

you have every right to voice your concerns. it's quite a bit higher. i just wanted to clear it up a little. good luck on splitting the season. i'm thinking about doing that with some friends on some seats.