View Full Version : How can they do this

Bobby821
08-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know why or how come they are tearing out the Mini Golf place that has been there for yrs in front of Southwest Skate on S. Western? This is truly sad to see all buldozed up like it is. The nutrition store going in the old Moore's Wheel A Rama was bad enough but this is dreadfull.

Architect2010
08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Seeing as I've been skating there since I was two, but I haven't been there in awhile. Its all just part of improving the center. Its pretty nice now, they've been remodeling that place inside and out like crazy the past few years.

That mini-golf, sorry to be a downer, was so crappy and a money-bleeder. It may have been great in its day, but it hasn't been in the past 10 years. I look forward to what they may be building in its place, but I feel like it may be a parking lot. :[

Bobby821
08-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Seeing as I've been skating there since I was two, but I haven't been there in awhile. Its all just part of improving the center. Its pretty nice now, they've been remodeling that place inside and out like crazy the past few years.

That mini-golf, sorry to be a downer, was so crappy and a money-bleeder. It may have been great in its day, but it hasn't been in the past 10 years. I look forward to what they may be building in its place, but I feel like it may be a parking lot. :[

Or a new Mini Golf, but will have to have trees and everything like the old one did.

AAC2005
08-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Oh...I thought this was a "Bob Mills" thread and was going to ask if anyone has had a bad experience there, and of course, "how can they do that?"

Carry on...