View Full Version : Evans Living Accomodations in Deep Deuce

metro
08-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Okay, I briefly posted this new retail furniture store went into Deep Deuce right after Lit Clothing moved to the Centennial in Bricktown. Here is a pic:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3081/2723267335_267c7a4feb.jpg?v=0

Architect2010
08-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey Metro. Where is this at in DD? It looks like its at the base of one of the apartments. I wish the Deep Deuce Apartments had a little more room for infill that cater to retail and such. I also don't like that long greenbelt that runs north-south through them.

There's no chance of that long stip of land being developed dividedly? :/

metro
08-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Architect, as I mentioned, this is in the exact same spot as Lit Clothing was in. This is a two story building on the corner of NE 2nd and I forget the cross street. There are two loft apartments above. Next door to the north is my buddy's place, Bezdek & Associates. Next door to the left is a two story building that is like 6 or so loft apartments. This is not a part of the actual Deep Deuce compelex, although it does butt up to it.

As far as those greenbelts go, well, that is ODOT right of way. Don't expect any development there anytime soon if ever; however look for a nice bicycle art rack to be installed in front of it on NE 2nd just across from Deep Deuce Grill here in the next few months. This is a joint project between Urban Neighbors and Downtown OKC Inc.

justliving
09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Metro, Thank you for posting the picture to the community of our new location in Deep Deuce. I love to see those that keep us all involved and informed on what is happening in and around our community. We have thoroughly enjoyed our new offices in Deep Deuce. We actually provide furnished corporate apartments in OKC, Tulsa, Wichita, and Fort Worth to companies that relocate their executives and support staff to these wonderful cities. However, I would love to be a retail furniture store if you think there is a market for it down here :). Best of luck to all of you and I look forward to reading your future posts.

Thank you
Justin Evans
Evans Living Accommodations
Temporary furnished apartments, Corporate apartments, and Extended stay housing by Evans Living Accommodations (http://www.evansliving.com)

PLANSIT
09-09-2008, 08:41 AM
The architects next door have moved.

I wonder what will go in there?