View Full Version : Will Robert Blake be convicted

mranderson
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
The Robert "Baretta" Blake trial is under way. Testimony started yesterday.

Do you think he is cooked? If so, why.

Personally. I think he may be. What I have heard so far, makes him look suspicious. However, I will, as usual, let the evidence speak for itself.

Midtowner
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
How do we know anything? Only the parties to the case and the jury are privy to the evidence. I hate how we as a public even have discussions regarding the guilt or innocence of a person without having even a rudimentary understanding of the facts and evidence (or lack of).

I think it would be best to do as you said, let the evidence speak for itself.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
12-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Mr anderson,

Why is this posted here?This isnt a movie topic at all.Its interesting you think this guy is going down but think poor little Scott Peterson should be sitting in the lap of luxury for brutally slaughtering his wife and baby.
DarlingDiva

mranderson
12-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Motion picture actor. Television actor. One of the orginal "Little Rascals." All are either motion picture (movie) or television related.

It is called evidence. Plus, the reason I said Peterson should live is because it will be hell compared to death for him. He is use to luxury and would be confined to a small cell for life.

By the way. There is an old baseball expression told by an umpire decades ago that fits. "I calls 'em as I see's 'em."