View Full Version : Pizzatising - Advertise on Pizza Boxes of Nationwide Chains

Pizzatising
07-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello OKC Talk Members!

Pizzatising is a Norman, OK based marketing company. We tap into the resources of nationwide pizza chains to help promote small and large businesses within their own community. We serve the entire OKC metro area. Choose your target market!

Please visit our website at PIZZATISING- "Get a bigger slice of Advertising" (http://www.pizzatising.com) for more information, pricing, and samples.

Thank You!
Amber Arana
Accounts Manager
(405) 519-2212
amber@pizzatising.com

metro
07-25-2008, 10:25 AM
While I don't typically endorse or like people coming to this site just to promote themselves and not getting involved, especially since TOS says you must have at least 5 posts before making your own topic, I must say:

Genius idea! I'm a marketer and wish I would of thought of something simple as this.

Pizzatising
07-25-2008, 12:17 PM
I apologize for jumping the gun! Honesty I saw it said BusinesseXchange and assumed this is exactly what the forum was for, connecting OKC business owners with each other. I apologize for being so brash. I do fully intend on being a participating member on OKC Talk, I've already posted my opinon for the poll on which district should be developed next. (Adventure district) Thank you for the compliment, we've been doing well promoting businesses who would like the target the hard to reach 18-45 year old demographic which are the largest group of pizza consumers!

Martin
07-25-2008, 01:15 PM
no foul. your first few posts have to be approved by a moderator before showing up on the forum. i approved this one... this kind of topic is precisely the purpose of the business xchange section. carry on.

-M

405Metro
08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!!!

:bright_id