View Full Version : i can't believe that no one has posted about the naked guy and the soccer team!

edcrunk
07-20-2008, 02:23 AM
http://www.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9925740

solitude
07-20-2008, 03:20 AM
I saw that on TV Friday and have wondered what happened to that guy. After he got dressed, the passengers said he was crying and clearly had snapped. I can't imagine getting on a plane in Boston thinking you're going to Los Angeles and end up the same night in a Crisis Center in Oklahoma being evaluated for psychiatric problems. Mental illness sucks - you have to feel bad for the guy.

edcrunk
07-20-2008, 04:18 AM
yeah it does. the guy that taught me to dj (and roommate at the time) flipped out on TV on the day of the bombing. his uncle was in the murrah building and he was at the domed egg church (next to humphrey's new project) with the other families waiting to hear any news.
i saw him on the news waving a pen in a cop's face and the cop grabbed his wrist and jereamy started hopping and dove under a table as multiple cops jumped on him.
yeah, they took him to the crisis center that night cuz he was having a psychotic episode.
he later told me he was gonna stab the cop with his pen to see if he was real.

that was one of many strange nights. now i hear he roams the streets, but i've not sighted him since i moved back (in '05).

Platemaker
07-20-2008, 10:51 AM
OMG! One of my employees was telling me about that!

I wish something that exciting would happen on my flights.

Intrepid
07-20-2008, 11:02 AM
FBI: Soccer team members help subdue naked man on L.A.-bound flight - LA Daily News (http://www.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9925740)

It was first posted on here two days ago by KarrieD

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-underground/13529-naked-passenger-diverts-flight-ok.html?highlight=American+Airlines

Gotta love the search feature. ;)

edcrunk
07-20-2008, 12:40 PM
yeah, but did karried post it while being in the nude.... i doubt it!

actually the search feature is my friend, my dear friend.
however i've been on here so much lately that i figured it woulda caught my eye, so i didn't look past the first page of topics.

i'm sorry karried... i'll research a little deeper next time.

Saberman
07-20-2008, 12:52 PM
yeah, but did karried post it while being in the nude.... i doubt it!

actually the search feature is my friend, my dear friend.
however i've been on here so much lately that i figured it woulda caught my eye, so i didn't look past the first page of topics.

i'm sorry karried... i'll research a little deeper next time.

Way to much information, posting in the nude. Posting here will never be the same. That image is now burned in my brain. Where is that crisis center.....?

Intrepid
07-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Where is that crisis center.....?

They're all nude there too....

:tiphat:

Thunder
07-20-2008, 11:37 PM
We're all nude! lol Okay, only if we're living alone. lol It is a great way to save on the electric bill. :D

windowphobe
07-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Not in the wintertime, it isn't. (Trust me on this.)

Karried
07-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Whoa! no, no, no..... karried most certainly doesn't post in the nude, lol

Thunder
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Not in the wintertime, it isn't. (Trust me on this.)

It isn't winter right now. :ou2

edcrunk
07-22-2008, 02:18 AM
on jay leno tonight he brought up this very incident in his monologue and his writers took the opportunity to rag on okc. he said "so they drop you off in oklahoma city as a punishment if you get naked on a flight" and thank the LORD... it got a tiny courtesy laugh. i almost got pissed.
i'm soooo glad we're on the verge of breaking out as a kick ass city. with the WWW and myspace... the playing field is becoming level. people would much rather do business with kind, honest people and also root for the underdogs to be successful (in multiple ways). so raise your head high OKC, we are on the verge of reaping a huge reward for being so steadfast and adhering to a high moral standard. our time is coming and like the commercials say "i'm feeling like mr. lucky tonight". i'm so glad i was led back home after being abroad... our time is now and we will receive the respect that is due us!

loving the city known as OKLAHOMA,

o0 edwardicuss crunktronic 0o

www.myspace.com/oklahomacityrocks