View Full Version : Pelini gets the Pittsburg job?

Patrick
12-20-2004, 11:51 PM
As most of you probably know by now, Bo Pelini has been interviewed for the Pittsburg job. Man, what a bad time for this to happen. Last time we had a defensive coordinator leaving the team (Mike Stoops), we lost every game during the season after the announcement! Oh well.....I guess Venables pretty much runs most of the show anyways, and IMHO, Pelini has beenpretty weak at running the secondary. What do you guys think? Do you think Pelini will get the job?

Midtowner
12-21-2004, 12:48 PM
You know, you damned near gave me a heart attack with your thread title. From the 'recent threads' thing on the main page, I couldn't see the question mark.

Just FYI, they interviewed the Raven's Offensive Coordinator for the second time today.

Patrick
12-21-2004, 11:11 PM
Got your attention, didn't I? lol! That's was my reason for the title. I actually considered not even including the question mark! lol! Hopefully Pelini won't get picked. Sure, I hate to wish bad things against Pelini, but I'd like him to stick around here for awhile.

sella35
12-22-2004, 06:17 AM
I thought Paul Rhoads was the front-runner so far. Personally, I like Bo and was thrilled when he came to OU.

Patrick
12-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Hopefully he'll be staying at OU!