View Full Version : Who is.....

BricktownGuy
12-20-2004, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know anything about, Wayne Copeland of
101 N Robinson, Ste 800, Oklahoma City, OK???

Todd
12-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Bricktownguy,

You might want to clarify your reason for asking. Board rules DO NOT allow private information to be posted. It looks like a business address to me so I will let the post stay until clarified.

BricktownGuy
12-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Ooops, sorry.. yes it is a business address....I heard he is some sort of land developer and wanted to know more about him, his projects etc.

I should have just posted his name and city.

Patrick
12-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Hmmm...haven't heard of him? Where did you hear about him Bricktownguy? Something had to spark the question.

BricktownGuy
12-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Sorry for the late post.. its holiday time.. and I haven't been getting online much.. due to spending time with family.

Someone affilitate with Norman Economic Development (name is something close to that)... told me that Mr. Copeland was responsible for the development around EDP in Norman.. close to Chili's. The location where all that orange construction tape was... I am not sure if its still like that, today.

BricktownGuy
12-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Sorry for the late post.. its holiday time.. and I haven't been getting online much.. due to spending time with family.

Someone affiliated with Norman Economic Development (name is something close to that)... told me that Mr. Copeland was responsible for the development around ENP in Norman.. close to Chili's. The location where all that orange construction tape was... I am not sure if its still like that, today.

BricktownGuy
01-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Patrick or anyone else... did my last post on this topic help??

BricktownGuy
01-12-2005, 12:45 PM
lol.

guess no one has heard of this guy before. This should be a 100% reliable source. It was someone that worked for Norman Economic Development (name is something close to that).

Patrick
01-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Sorry Bricktownguy....I haven't heard of the guy!