View Full Version : Reynolds Ford

drumsncode
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
I have always had my F-150 maintenance done at Ford dealers, using 3 in the Tulsa area and I recently tried Reynolds on Memorial near Santa Fe.

I was impressed. I had the 90k mile maintenance done, which is a big-time thing.

The whole process was pleasant, from the initial phone call, to the waiting room, to the courtesy of the "front-line" people.

The car ran and drove great, but I noticed a brief clattering sound upon cold startups, which quickly vanished after a few seconds. I waited two weeks to make sure it was still there, so I took my truck back in to have them check it.

They diagnosed it as carbon deposits that were dislodged during the cleaning process. To clear this up, they gave me a fresh oil change and filter, even though they just did that two weeks prior. To me, that was impressive service.

Sometimes it's the way a dealer treats you when you bring something back that tells the tale. They made it right, using their own time and money, and if they were trying to win my loyalty as customer, they did.

My truck runs like a bat out of Carlsbad Caverns.

CuatrodeMayo
07-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I bought a car there last December and was extremely please with the service I recieved especially compared to Diffee and Bob Howard, which gave me the run-around to no end.

I got such a good deal when my wife totaled that car a few months later, we made $2K.

oneforone
11-12-2008, 01:37 AM
I bought my 05 F150 at Reynolds on NW Expressway. The whole expeirence was awesome. They called three times after the sell to see how well I liked the truck. I even got a thank you card from Dale Daniels.

They do all my oil changes and routine maintence. Everytime I go to have it serviced their is never any pressure. If I say, I want to wait on aparticular service, they say okay, we will add it to your ticket as reminder for next time.

A couple of times, they handed out fresh cookies when I went to checkout and pick up my keys.

Reynold