View Full Version : La Villa Apartments... Confused...

Luke
07-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm kinda confused as to where La Villa Apartments actually are... check out these links...

This link from apartmentfinder.com shows the address of this La Villa to be 6000 n. penn which I thought used to be the 6000 Penn Condos.

La Villa in OKLAHOMA - Apartments for rent | ApartmentFinder.com (http://www.apartmentfinder.com/Oklahoma-City-Apartments/La-Villa-Apartments)

Maybe it was purchased and changed? The confusing part is there's another La Villa not too far actually on Villa ave.

Can anyone tell me if 6000 Penn actually has apartments and if they're nice? And also if La Villa (on Villa) is nice?

Thanks

solitude
07-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi Luke, Something is definitely screwy with that listing. Even some of the pictures shown are of La Villa at 62nd and Villa.

solitude
07-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I just discovered why they would be confused. Apparently, they used to both be owned by Prime Property. The Journal-Record has an article from 2001 that says they were sold - but to different companies.

I've never known of 6000 Penn to be anything but condos. In fact, there's one on Craigslist for sale at $115K (http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rfs/748137131.html), which doesn't seem too bad for that address. It's listed on the realtor site as 1818 sq ft.

Luke
07-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah, seems that's a nice address... Wondering if they have apartments.

redcup
07-12-2008, 05:57 AM
I have a friend that lives there. She really likes it so far. Parking can be a pain, but the area is good.

thanksarthur
07-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Occasionally, people rent out their condos in 6 Thousand Penn, but the majority are owner occupied. The description for LaVilla is actually rather deceptive. If you're heading east on 63rd there is a group of condos on the right called Hunter's Glen (or Green). LaVilla is right down the same street behind the condos.

Luke
07-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I called La Villa. I asked about the confusing ad they had and they said they will correct it. Apparently, the current management group at La Villa used to manage the Penn Condos and actually rented them out briefly before giving them up. Now, 6000 Penn are condos again and La Villa's management company has nothing to do with them.