View Full Version : Apartments in Heritage Hills/Mesta Park?

feather2106
07-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Hello all !!

Does any one know about renting in the Heritage Hills/Mesta Park area?

Am looking for a 1 br, hwf, no pets, in a smaller apt building, (if that even exists in those areas...)

Sorry, I don't know a thing about these areas, but am tired of the north/south side monster apartment communites.

thanks!!!

bandnerd
07-05-2008, 08:51 AM
There are some, it's easier to just drive around and find them. It's not that large of an area but I have seen some. I think there was one building on Walker south of 23rd that had a for lease sign out in front of it.

Blangdon
07-05-2008, 09:52 AM
My girlfriend just moved into HANDS DOWN the best place in OKC for a one bedroom apt. The place is called Brentwood Estates. It's on 24th and Robinson. Not exactly Mesta Park or Heritage Hills but it's very close. She has 620 sq ft of a newly renovated Historic (1929) apt complex that has gated and covered parking. She pays 510 a month. There are larger one bedroom apts so just drive by and call the number on the sign.

feather2106
07-05-2008, 10:47 AM
thanks, any help is welcome since I don't know these areas :)

rondvu
07-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Try the 100 to 500 blocks from NW 16th to NW 22nd. There are some great older apartment buildings that have for lease signs out front. The Aberdeen apartments or the Buckstaff could be open for leasing as well. Hope this helps you out.

dismayed
07-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Check out Aberdeen Square and Aberdeen Tower at NW 16th and Robinson right across from St. Luke's and in the heart of Heritage Hills.

CuatrodeMayo
07-05-2008, 05:40 PM
My girlfriend just moved into HANDS DOWN the best place in OKC for a one bedroom apt. The place is called Brentwood Estates. It's on 24th and Robinson. Not exactly Mesta Park or Heritage Hills but it's very close. She has 620 sq ft of a newly renovated Historic (1929) apt complex that has gated and covered parking. She pays 510 a month. There are larger one bedroom apts so just drive by and call the number on the sign.

Cool. I might be living in the SW corner of that intersection.

feather2106
07-06-2008, 05:23 AM
thanks for the latest info !!!

OKCMallen
07-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Be careful of the Aberdeen. I understand they are in the middle of renovations and maybe a management change, but they received some severe reviews in the last couple of years. Not that they aren't any good; just make sure you tour your potential unit very closely to make sure it's a nice fit for you.

MestaParkMan
07-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Hello all !!

Does any one know about renting in the Heritage Hills/Mesta Park area?

Am looking for a 1 br, hwf, no pets, in a smaller apt building, (if that even exists in those areas...)

Sorry, I don't know a thing about these areas, but am tired of the north/south side monster apartment communites.

thanks!!!

You might check out Mesta Gardens on 17th street in between Lee and Shartel. They have new owners and are currently cleaning and fixing up the property. I pay $550 for a large 2 bedroom but they have 1 bed as well. The best way to find a place in this area is to spend an afternoon driving around. Good luck!

Luke
07-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Be careful of the Aberdeen. I understand they are in the middle of renovations and maybe a management change, but they received some severe reviews in the last couple of years. Not that they aren't any good; just make sure you tour your potential unit very closely to make sure it's a nice fit for you.

Didn't the Aberdeen just change hands a few years ago? Since then, I've heard it's improved.